• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex is a risky business.

The Forex Trading is the best way to gain some good money online, of course it is quite risky, but if you want to achieve success in the same, you need to have some serious risks management skills.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Trading dependably conveys significant measure of risk. Just a trader who will deal with the same should trade in the market. Accomplishment in trading lies with the capacity to relieve hazard. That is the reason judicious cash administration is fundamental and demanded by effective traders. A trader who will take after a similar will have no inconvenience or face edge calls. Assuming something else, trading will dependably stay dangerous separated from mental issues, for example, abnormal state of nervousness.

If you trade wisely, don't risk and follow money management rules, then risks will reduce significantly. Anyway, they still exist, because it's the market.

Everything connected with money in one way or another is risky. If you learn to follow rules of money management, how to control your deals, risks, then the losses can be minimised.

To enter Forex market is so much easy. With little amount you can kick off trading at any place. But the main deal is surviving that is really difficult. Because this market is too much volatile and no one can predict the real faction of this market with surely. so we have to pass a long time in here , if we want to get maximal result from here.

What you're saying sounds good. But in reality I don't think that there's such a thing as an ideal trader who would be able to accurately predict the whole course of the market and based on that open only winning deals.

Any business of that kind is risky, that’s normal. If a person hopes to earn a good amount of money in a short time he should understand that he can lose his investments too.

There're risks in any business, but you still need to try. Yes, there are risks on forex as well. But if being a freshman you start with a demo and then switch to a real account with a small deposit, then what risks are we talking about? You can start with 10 as well as with 50 bucks. If you're afraid to risk it's better not to start.

Of course, Forex is a risky business! But the point is; we traders can control our risk reward ratio here; such as in my live trading I don’t take more than 2% risk in my per trade. So, there is no way to lose huge amount of money suddenly.

Yes. Forex is a very risky business. You can lose every single penny of your investment with a blink of an eye. So, be ready for any bad time as rainy days are just round the corner in forex market. You should be mentally ready to cope with the market. And also have a back-up plan.

Forex is one of the largest financial markets in the present day of technological advancement. And as a decentralized market forex possesses much infrastructural riskiness while providing good earning chances to millions of traders on a global, unique platform. So, when you are trying to trade in forex market, you must be careful that how you can adopt right trading strategies, and how you can efficiently handle your potential risks of trading.

Forex is one of the largest financial markets in the present day of technological advancement. And as a decentralized market forex possesses much infrastructural riskiness while providing good earning chances to millions of traders on a global, unique platform. So, when you are trying to trade in forex market, you must be careful that how you can adopt right trading strategies, and how you can efficiently handle your potential risks of trading.

Good point! Trading strategy is very much crucial issue! In my 1st year of trading, I tested almost 22 trading strategy; then I selected the Price Action; till now I am working with that one.

Forex is surely a risky business as any other business in the world. In order to add up money to your current money, you ha e to take some risks. A wise person or trader always take the well calculated risks while doing any business. Do you agree with me?

Forex is surely a risky business as any other business in the world. In order to add up money to your current money, you ha e to take some risks. A wise person or trader always take the well calculated risks while doing any business. Do you agree with me?

Of course, I agree with you! I think, traders need to go with low risk reward ratio like 1%-2%. Personally, I don’t use more than 2% risk in my individual trade position.