• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex is a risky business.

Forex trading business is a highly risky business because here the dealing with the real money involvement is there and for that reason traders have to trade with perfect leverage ratios and lot size.

Forex is ofcourse a risky business but if we can handle this profession with proper smooth hand we can make good profit and make pips as we wanted

Of course, forex trading is risky. That being said with a good preparation, one can do well in trading. I am trading with FreshForex and it provides me in managing risks more effectively by providing low spreads and fast executions. I have taken their 101% Tradable Bonus which doubled my capital from which I can go for higher volume based transactions. A good customer support, forex education and fast withdrawals completes the picture

I agree with barood4money, every business has risk. But planned strategy and learning ability can keep you risk free most of the time. Before trading do some product analysis. It will make you profit instead of loss.

Yeah, Forex is a risky business, and sometimes even with a good strategy and plan we fail, so we won't have to give up, we need to find out the mistakes and then we have to correct it to improve our trades.

Here the real money is being involved so its a very natural thing that the risky logo will always be there with this profession and for that traders have to be experienced and skillful to handle the situation.

Strange question of course. For me it's clear that anything that's connected with money in any case is connected with risks. Be it forex, business or anything else. The other thing is that if you approach it wisely, then risks can be minimized.

In any case forex is a risk, but if you find the correct money management for yourself, then you can protect yourself from unprofitable deals and from losing money in general. It all depends on how serious the trader is about trading.

Yes, Forex is risky business! There is no guarantee! But interesting point is, traders can moderate their risk percentage here! Like, now I am using only 1% risk in my live trading, that means I need to face consistent 100 SL for MC!

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online and thus you need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading. We need to learn about risk management and money management, and lots more to survive in Forex Trading.

Yes, Forex trading business is risky for the traders who don’t know actually how to trade! I am comfortably doing my live trading because, I know technical and fundamental analysis with details! But, I am not making 100% profit here! End of the month, I get decent monthly feedback in average!

Yeah, we need to think forward, and not to concentrate on the loss, which incurred, but we need to focus on the how to make more profits to recover our losses.

Forex is risky business, that's why we should learn it and make practice. Invest our time first then our money. Also, we must keep improving our trading skills day by day. We can use demo account to make practice, evaluate our trading to fix our mistakes. I also did it when trading with FXB

Forex is a risky business its true because it deals with the real money and for that we should be extra cautious so that we can deal with the thing perfectly and like that can fulfill the targets

Absolutely, lack of trading knowledge is the main parameter of losing regular money here! I see, almost all of low skilled Forex traders are gamblers, they try to hunt profit! On the other hand, knowledgeable Forex traders are very logical! They know, when good opportunities are available and how to recover here!

There is some risk factor in the Forex business n doubt because here we are dealing with the real money and pips and for that the risk management is must here to deal with

No doubt that Forex trading is a risky business. That's why it should not be managed like betting. We can stay long in the market for long if we treat it like business. To control risk, risk management is very important. We need to create our own risk management rules according to our trading personality. Yes you can tail anyone yet no one can give ensure about advantage.

Forex is risky for the traders, who don’t use stop loss trading tool! On the other hand, who are using over trading or over lots strategy here! By the way, I follow money management policies so strongly so, I am not scared.