• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.

I have more than 8 years trading experience but till now my monthly return is around 12% only! So, I don’t think Forex is an easy way of money making! It’s the most challenging profession for sure.

Forex has an endless potential way to make money. Forex is simple, but making profit out of it is not easy. It takes time to learn trades and consistently make a profit. If you are unwilling to learn or think that there are some shortcuts to trading, you will probably blow your account away.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

I think every investment source has its own way to earn. However, you should ask the question as it is easy or hard to learn forex trading.

Forex will be much easier if you trade with Proper Education. But if you don't learn and join trading, you can't get good rewards from Forex. As a trader, I always pay more attention to trading education. Profiting is not easy without trading education.

It is possible to gain a lot of profit with a small deposit if you have the proper knowledge. Trading education can only help you develop skills.

Success is the combination of few things. A good market analysis and discipline are the most important. Both requires knowledge and skills. Getting discipline in trading is the most difficult part.

if we cant take losses as a regular part it will be a great problem , because loss is a thing that we the traders of course have to face because its a very common thing .

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

lack of knowledge is very common, what you think Mate the traders who is completely professional in Forex, he has fill knowledge ?

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

before live account traders generally use demo account to the brokers real performance. but it works really ? what you think about this?

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!
Learning never ends. There is always a scope to improve knowledge and skills. With changing market we always need to improve our skills. Read as much as possible.

Your learning will be effective for you when you learn from your mistakes. The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible.

To protect your trading capital from such an accident, you should use stop loss at any cost. It’s a strategy always recommended by experts.

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.