• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, and it is not at all an easy task, we need to gain lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills that are needed to survive in it.
Do you know places where tradres can get additional knowladge about forex trading ?

Forex business is the easiest way of money making for the good skilled Forex traders only! It’s not quick solution for the novice and low skilled Forex traders! Here, more than 90% Forex traders are losing their money, and most of them are greedy traders who want quick money here! So, make sure your trading skill first for reliable income!

There is no business or field in the world where we can make easy money, and Forex is so much risky enough that no trader could possibly think of making money in each trade. Thus we need to understand that it is not at all an easy way to make money, but once we learn it properly, we could earn a fortune through it.

In the present world Forex is reliable really and I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by this market place , even though I was a great loss when newcomer but I have overcome by hard working and passing a long time with great patience.

Not a very easy place to earn, in fact.. i earn more as a freelancer, but hope that it's only a start , and later I become more pro and will be able to make thousands of dollars with exchange !!!!

In order to my experience, I have seen, many traders were making huge amount of money in their initial stage of trading but now they are not available here! Yes, they left Forex market! So, if you get quick success in your early trading session don’t lose your momentum! Make a proper trading plan based on your long journey! Don’t be emotional here, be logical!

Of course, Patience and Discipline are the key to become successful in Forex Trading. You cannot just expect to make profit right away. You will have to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading. Without proper knowledge and experience and skills you cannot survive for long in Forex Trading.

Yes in fact forex trading is not easy business which on trading not always as trader able making profit and sometime loss will occured and inevitable and on trading we also learn how to manage these risk

One must crawl before one can walk. That's the way things work. So before making consistent profit, one also needs to learn to make profit and after that one can think about consistent profit.

One must crawl before one can walk. That's the way things work. So before making consistent profit, one also needs to learn to make profit and after that one can think about consistent profit.
Exactly, you cannot just step into Forex and expect to make some good money with Forex Trading, you need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading.

Exactly, you cannot just step into Forex and expect to make some good money with Forex Trading, you need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading.

One of the problem with many traders is that they deny this thing and does not want to accept this truth. And stays in denial. Well it will be good for them if they learn to accept it.

Yeah, they don't spend enough time in learning in the Forex Trading and then complain about their losses. There are many things that you need to learn and It is not possible to make money online, if you don't obtain the required knowledge.

You can hardly make easy money trading forex. There is hard manual labour and then forex is an intellectual efort.

Forex is an easy way to earn if we can trade with updated knowledge and experience because the thing is not so easy and simple as we think and for that we have to work hard to think deeper.

When traders can trade with effective trading strategies and plans ,we can make Forex field very easy and simple platform to make money and for that lots of practice is needed

Not for me; because in my 1st 2 years of trading I faced MC for several times! Actually, I had no trading background and no trainer actually! But, I also thought, Forex trading is easy way of money making! But now I know the reality very keenly! Forex trading is challenging but smart profession.

It's not easy to earn. We need to learn first about forex trading first. We can use demo account to learn about forex trading. In FXB, I use demo account to improve my trading skills

Demo Trading is the best way to get some good knowledge about the Real Trading. It is the best and also an easy way to learn about the Forex Trading.

Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

I am not willing to consider Forex trading is an easy source to earn money rapidly , because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to having much volatile nature.