• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

When traders trade with seriousness and proper concentration they can make anything simple and for that when trading is done with accurate analysis and perfection it can be simplified with time and experience .

No, I don't think so that it is an easy task, people spend there whole life learning its process, but they also don't learn. I think it is very difficult task.

When traders trade with seriousness and proper concentration they can make anything simple and for that when trading is done with accurate analysis and perfection it can be simplified with time and experience .

Yeah you got to have a proper planning before investing in the market, you should concentrate on learning in the beginning.

According to me i think earn money with the forex trading is not easy way because it is very complicated and high risky and you lost you money with the forex trading. One who is having good knowledge can really earn good money. Not every one can have such skills for Forex.

I like what you said. But want to point out that some people confuse knowledge with plan. Knowledge is useless if one can not apply that to his benefit. So what a trader mainly needs is a profitable trading plan.

I like what you said. But want to point out that some people confuse knowledge with plan. Knowledge is useless if one can not apply that to his benefit. So what a trader mainly needs is a profitable trading plan.
Forex is all about learning new techniques and working on it for developing new skills and knowledge for trading.

Forex is all about learning new techniques and working on it for developing new skills and knowledge for trading.

Keep learning and developing new skills. If these 2 were sufficient then there would not be many failed traders. One must not stop improving but one must have something which bring him or her profit from trading which is why we are in the market.

Every new day in Forex will give you new lesson to trading style. So accept the lesson and make trading more comfortable so that you can work with any flows of trading.

I am not sure, how traders can expect here easy earning when more than 90% Forex traders are losers! In my 1st year of trading, my concentration was on only demo practicing! Then I started to use cent account to judge my emotions and greed! So, you can’t make huge money here automatically without proper plan and strategy! In addition, now I can earn handsome money without any big issue, so grow your trading skill first then expect regular income!

Forex business is very easy to earn when we are serious and have a lot of knowledge about the trading field and like that we can increase the performance with time and experience.

Forex Trading is not at all an easy task, you need to understand that it is very risky business, and you need to have other options of earning if you are not an expert in Forex Trading.

Forex Trading is not at all an easy task, you need to understand that it is very risky business, and you need to have other options of earning if you are not an expert in Forex Trading.
forex trading is not easy but we can learn how to trade, for example i started my trading by reading free tutorial from liteforex boker. this tutorial available on their site

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, and it is not at all an easy task, we need to gain lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills that are needed to survive in it.

For forex to be an easy way to earn, it will take considerable amount of effort from a trader's side. It may take a toll on the trader before he or she can earn decent amount without putting too much effort.

İkili opsiyonlarla Kısa Yoldan Para Kazanmanın Yolları & çevrimiçi ticaretten yaşamak için ne gerekiyor. Tavsiyelerimizden ve uzman tavsiyemizden başlayın!

Kısa Yoldan Para Kazanmanın Yolları
İkili opsiyonlarla Kısa Yoldan Para Kazanmanın Yolları & çevrimiçi ticaretten yaşamak için ne gerekiyor. Tavsiyelerimizden ve uzman tavsiyemizden başlayın!

Forex Trading is not at all an easy task. You need to understand that you need to learn about the Forex Trading in order to survive in Forex Trading.

On forex it's possible to earn money, but I can't say it's easy. I've been here for several years, but I can't say I've achieved the results I wanted to. it takes time, to learn, to test yourself, etc.