• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

Learning helps women gain better profit from the market. Women are very much fond of forex trading because they can earn money through forex trading sitting at home.

Forex is a market where currencies are available in pair. Traders can trade them at the market price but the rate of those currencies is changing at a constant rate.

Make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer. Forex can be a great opportunity for your career building but don’t take it too simply.

Consider what facilities the broker is offering to you. Try to obtain efficiency in your trading by learning how to use indicators properly to generate signals.

You are flexible in forex so you can take the profession both as a job and a business. To bring professionalism in your trading, you should keep running innovation over the market.

I think a 94% target is an exaggerating target and even that amount of yearly return is nearly impossible to earn. So, before thinking about trading strategy, you should set your target properly.

Only investment and skill are required for Forex trading even though many people have money but don’t have skill, which is badly essential for traders. We should keep our attempt running.

Some traders take forex as a job whereas some others take it as a business. But I think forex is a business because in a job there is a fixed earning but in forex the earning isn’t always same.

I think forex can be both considering the job investment not the money spent. Those who invest a partial part of their day in trading consider forex as job, even though experts’ opinion is somewhat different.

In a job, there is always a secure earning at the end of every month but in forex the scenario is different so I think forex is a business always.