• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

Each person perceives this in different ways. There're a lot of people around my way who are very tightly engaged in trading on forex. It's their job.

Nice to know that, you are familiar with so many professional Forex traders, yes only pro traders can regular income here! But, which traders have short-term mentality they lose everything after couple of months, even earlier.

This market is too much volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , that’s why for keeping survive in here we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. First of all we traders have to ensure real money managing plan if we get maximal result by our trading strategies.

There are many people think that Forex is one kind of job. But I don't think that Forex is job. I think Forex nothing but a business. Though it's trading system is little bit different from conventional business that we generally do. What is your opinions?

Forex is a business and on the off chance that you twist up noticeably gainful then it can be a particularly lucrative occupation. So additionally as with any calling, you won't be joyful or profitable unless you venerate what you're doing. So consider where you are at introduce and, on the off chance that you aren't having a mind blowing time, at that point comprehend how to have some extraordinary conditions!

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders depend on demo trading for acquiring proper basic information about trading; I think it would be better if we newcomers take Babypips school for acquiring real fundamental experience instead of demo account. This trading place always makes sure all basic information with essential terms and conditions.

Well it does not really matter what you call it. Some people say it it their job and some say it is their business. In my case the latter is true.

Well it does not really matter what you call it. Some people say it it their job and some say it is their business. In my case the latter is true.

I am also with comfortable with the last one! Since, here I get enough freedom including the financial free will.

I am also with comfortable with the last one! Since, here I get enough freedom including the financial free will.

Good for you. I myself have not achieved freedom. But hopefully will achieve it in near future. There are times when it breaks me but I don’t deviate from the path.

I think business is more suitable word for the forex trading as here you take your own decisions and you do not have to answer anyone for what you have done or intending to do. Do you people agree with me? I think job is quite different from the business.

You can take forex as business and also as a job. It's all up to you that how you see the market. You should have to make some investments on that platform to earn profit from it. So I take it as a business where you need some investments to made. You need knowledge and money both in the forex.

You can take forex as business and also as a job. It's all up to you that how you see the market. You should have to make some investments on that platform to earn profit from it. So I take it as a business where you need some investments to made. You need knowledge and money both in the forex.

Yes, knowledge & investment both are important. But, knowledge is more important than the investment; knowledgeable traders can make decent money from an ordinary trading equity. That’s the reality.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Of course, we traders need to select our broker, strategy according to our own trading style! Even, time frame is also interrelated on our own trading style.

Job gives you salary. But in forex trading you have to make money with money. So it's not a job. It requires you deep understanding and experience to make money here.

Business and jobs are two different things. If do business, the future is likely to be bright, but the amount of this possibility in the job. So I always support business. And Forex trading seems like a business to me.

Avoid trading in high-spread containing pairs and using high lot size if you don’t want to destroy your investment. So, you have to careful about using leverage and spread.