• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

Its a business since in job you are having salary, in Forex - ROI. In a job you doing what other tell you to do (exempt you are a CEO or an owner, but it's a business then), in Forex you are doing what you want to, you make your own decisions.

Every one before want to get started into the Forex trading they all have to learn deeply about this business and most importantly have to learn that how to control the risks , because if you can`t control the risks then you cant` be a winner

Its really can make us earn big money if we do know how to trade. So far so good in my part that I do earn good money. But same time the fear of losing is their also. So I must always focus on doing analysis. As the longer I trade the more I can have stable trading account.

Business or job are does not even matter here, what is the difference? Business could be job and our job could be our business too. And that's just like forex, or stock, or other business that we did. In this case, Forex is our job and business.

As for myself, I consider it a business.. I don't have to follow a timetable given by my Bosses & I'm the owner myself :)
So this is not as job? don't have job= unemployment, you have job= employment, and you did a business = employment. So this is job also forex is a business too like and also job since in nature forex has both of these.

work in the real world is necessary, and for this forex trading might be regarded as an investment process that we live with some clear and definite stages of the trade which we think is good so then we run a second source of income

Forex trading is an investments. Its not a job and its not a business. Its not a job since we don't have a boss in here. And its not a business since we don't have clients or services to offer. Its an investments. We invest money in forex hoping to earn from it.

it can be both job an business. it depend on yourself. we can choose it when we join in this market. if you can make money by yourself it is a job . you can become investor when you invest to other

it can be both job an business. it depend on yourself. we can choose it when we join in this market. if you can make money by yourself it is a job . you can become investor when you invest to other
Yes, we can be an investor in forex if we want to focus on our real job but we want to get additional income from forex. There are brokers which provide service to invest our fund. One of them is TenkoFx which provide PAMM account. We can try to maximize it

Definitely, Forex is a pure business. Because, we traders can use this market as our own decision. Therefore, it’s clear for everyone ‘Forex is the name of art of business’. Though, I do not have any interest about any kind of job. Therefore, I have taken this business as my profession. I am happy as a Forex trader.

Definitely, Forex is a pure business. Because, we traders can use this market as our own decision. Therefore, it’s clear for everyone ‘Forex is the name of art of business’. Though, I do not have any interest about any kind of job. Therefore, I have taken this business as my profession. I am happy as a Forex trader.
Pure business but could be called as a pure job, in some country a trader could even taxed by their countries and even was got some attention from their government. In my country this kind of job is not common but still profitable enough and gaining more popularity.

yeah. it can be both. you can work as job and business. i think you can make money with it in flexible time. and you can invest in it. we can plan our money tree. special we can get interest higher other channel if you find the great mentor

yeah. it can be both. you can work as job and business. i think you can make money with it in flexible time. and you can invest in it. we can plan our money tree. special we can get interest higher other channel if you find the great mentor
I would consider forex as self-enterprise, as you manage every point of work yourself, according to your time, resources, etc.. But as you make money there, then yes it can be considered as a job as well with unlimited potential for salary..

I think that forex is a business that has many advantages such as having high liquidity, can trade using a small capital and can trade anytime. therefore forex is very popular today

I think that forex is a business that has many advantages such as having high liquidity, can trade using a small capital and can trade anytime. therefore forex is very popular today. but since forex has a very high risk that we could need to have the skills and experience to be successful in forex trading

Although many people believe, that Forex can be a job part-timer or full. However, in my experience in cannot ne consider as a job at all. Forex is considered as a high professional worldwide business in the present world. I always considered Forex as a moneymaker because I have a great support of an ECN broker GCI Financial trading platform that always helpful for me to make profit. It has been awarded for many times as a Best Forex Broker in Europe. I can trade gold, indices, and CFDS. This trusted platform can be considered as a quick trading platform and no need any fees for transaction. I always get 4% interest in my trading account.

It's business as you're the boss here :) No have to follow orders.. do whatever you want but of course I'd advise you to trade safely with stratigies so that to minimize the risk of failing completely :D

In the present world now, Forex is considered as a most profitable business. In addition, generally it is believed that is a professional business and not considered as a job. This business can easily kick off at any place in the world with a little amount. I took Forex as my business 3 years ago. Now I am very satisfied in my Forex business with a great support most dependable trading platform ‘GCI’. This most trusted platform gave me 30% welcome bonus when I kicked off my business. Therefore, I could recover my lack of balance. This ECN trading platform always provides 4% interest in my trading account. This interest is one of my income source .it is considered as an award winning broker in Europe.

It's business as you're the boss here :) No have to follow orders.. do whatever you want but of course I'd advise you to trade safely with stratigies so that to minimize the risk of failing completely :D
Minimizing risk in forex is a must. We will not get more maximal result in forex if we do not have skills to minimize the risk in forex trading. Use cent account in TenkoFx to start trading with real account cause it will be more suitable for us, especially when we are new here