• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

Forex is still a job in the overall sense of it because anything that you do to put food on the table and it comes regularly is qualified enough to answer a job. Those people who have absolutely nothing else to do rather than trade are doing their own job with Forex and they are simply working as Forex traders.

It also depend on how the trader want to take it if he want to take it as a busines or job for me i personally take forex trading as a job and that is great for me because am making good amount of income from the business and am doing very good with the busines

I am wondering why untl now many people still doubt forex as a job. Is it because the earning is not fixed like many employee, for me i can categorized forex like businessman which their income is fluctuate each months, and i think it already clear to all of people.

The reason why they are doubting the business is just for one reason becaause that piec of knowledge to make them succeed is not there forex is a very good job but you need to learn how to trade and earning will become easy

When you say investments that will be business. But you will have consistent earnings or have revenue that will be in job. I think it's clear Forex is a business because, if that is considered as job we definitely have consistent earnings or income.

Forex is like a business.In it you have to deal your money by self .Your profits ,, loss and earning depends on your strategy and skill full trading. You will not get fix income as job gives here may be you get high from your expectations or loose some time .

Every one before want to get started into the Forex trading they all have to learn deeply about this business and most importantly have to learn that how to control the risks , because if you can`t control the risks then you cant` be a winner

Every one before want to get started into the Forex trading they all have to learn deeply about this business and most importantly have to learn that how to control the risks , because if you can`t control the risks then you cant` be a winner
yes we must know and learn how to control the risk in the forex trading market if you want to take risk in forex then apply risk managment this is always my advice for traders,forex is a business and also a job depending on how you want to take it if you want to take it as job or business then you must be ready to learn very well how to trade and the strategy that can help you to succeed always in this market without having a second look in the market face your fear and trade with less emotion

Forex then apply risk managment this is always my advice for traders,forex is a business and also a job depending on how you want to take it if you want to take it as job or business then you must be ready to learn very well how to trade and the strategy that can help you to succeed

I think you can say Forex is a business or job or both. But to make money in Forex you should have relevant knowldge and skills about it. If you have knowldge then it will be very easy for you to be successful and making money.

Forex is a business and job, no matter how much you look it, forex will be always like that, if that is not a job then there won't be full time trader or even part time trader(like me), and if it is not a business then we won't spend our capital first.

forex is a business, because it requires analysis in decision-making will make every open position. If this is a job, of course, we will get a fixed salary even though we suffered a loss.

Same with job, because it is a companies strategic analysis that gives rise to what they give out or their production capacity. That is why I strongly believe that Forex falls in the same category as a business would fall as well as a job. Since you analyze and buy low to sell high, it is a business and once it provides continous stream of earning, then it is a business.

Forex is not job forex is business we are investing money and we are involbing trading all time some time by some time sell and we have no any higher authority to handle ourself and we are trading here totally our own interest so it is business.

Forex is not a business and is not a job if you are just trading alone. You are a speculator trader. But if you work in a bank then you are working and getting paid and that means its a job. And if you own a forex broker site then that means its a business or you ran a PAMM account.

I think here, it's not really about what kinda trader you are, rather, it's about the returns. Since in the business, what we mainly do is that of earning through buy and sell, then it's a business. And for the fact that you earn some profits at the end of the month, then it's a job.

I am sure that, Forex trading is a pure business. Coz, a trader can use the Forex market without any bindings. But, job is different from Forex trading. In Forex trading, traders get huge personal freedom with financial freedom. I discuss many expert Forex traders about this topic. They also believe, Forex is a professional business.

If you get paid to trade then its a job since you are hired by the one who own that trading account or trading capital. I do know that its really hard to learn how to trade and make good and constant profit. My suggestion is very simple. Keep on trading until you become a successful trader.