• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

There are many people think that Forex is one kind of job. But I don't think that Forex is job. I think Forex nothing but a business. Though it's trading system is little bit different from conventional business that we generally do. What is your opinions?

It can be both. I mean there need not be any definitive answer to it. I think as long as you can classify it for yourself then that is good enough. If you see it as a job then its a job for you. If you see it as a business like me then its a business for you. Classification has no importance so long as you make profit and that is what you're there for whether its a career or a business and it can be both.

It could be anything depending on the name the trader gives it and the way he trades. Most probably calling it a job depends on the trader's approach to it, if it is what he does for a living and what he solely hopes on as a means of livelihood and of which he expects an income. In this case, he sees it as that which puts food on the table.

Forex trading is a speculative activity. It is neither a business nor a job. Speculators can be referred as finance professionals. It cannot be called as business because no product (tangible or intangible) is bought or sold. Only conversion of currency happens. It cannot be considered as a job even, since no body is paid any salary or incentives. Since profit and loss are unlimited, it appears as a business.

Job or business is not matter for me, because i see that Business and Job is a same thing, and so do forex. Forex could be a Job and Business at the same time, because of the nature of forex which offering seductive rate of ROI if we can manage the risk well

Forex can be used for business and even for JOb..
So, it's depend on our creativity on working field.

Forex is not a job because the rule of job is the fix salary at the start of each month or at the end of each month but in the forex there is no fix salary you can earn alot or you can also bankrupt in that business there is no surity of the payment, you may get the high profit from your trade or you will get none by the trade. It totally depends upon your wisdom and thinking ability which can make you understand about the market condition and than placing an order.

@faisal patel, I do not think so. You are only seeing the definition of a job in its simplest or literally meaning. Businesses are jobs depending on the way the person sees it, it is anything that you do for a steady flow of income. The profits of Forex is mainly calculated on a monthly basis which is the same thing as a working class just that Forex is not certain.

I'm beginning to see that forex is a side gig but not good enough to be called a job or a business since there is a high risk to lose money and it does not have stability like a job nor stable earning like a business so I'm beginning to see that a job or a business is much better than forex. Or at least we can always depend on it but we can't depend on forex for all of our daily needs.

As for me Forex is lovely job, and my own business, and my hobby :) Everything!
I can make money depending only on myself. I can be whereever I am and I can do my job and make money.

There are many people think that Forex is one kind of job. But I don't think that Forex is job. I think Forex nothing but a business. Though it's trading system is little bit different from conventional business that we generally do. What is your opinions?
Agree with you. Im still have a primary jobs to handle if i got mc..:)

I'm beginning to see that forex is a side gig but not good enough to be called a job or a business since there is a high risk to lose money and it does not have stability like a job nor stable earning like a business so I'm beginning to see that a job or a business is much better than forex. Or at least we can always depend on it but we can't depend on forex for all of our daily needs.
Well, what Forex is to anyone depends on what he trades it for. As it is a side gig to you, same way it is to me but look around, it puts food on the table for others and has the capacity to make some others not to look elsewhere for a means of living.

in my opinion it is a business for who has his job and i think it can be a job who be sure of his plan and his strategy and can make stable profits because you can not depend on the forex before you will be sure of your certain daily profits

Pantelis

Broker Representative
You will be suprised on how many people use Forex trading as a full time job. If you have the skills and knowledge the Forex market is the ideal place to be at

You will be suprised on how many people use Forex trading as a full time job. If you have the skills and knowledge the Forex market is the ideal place to be at
You know, even some of those who trade Forex full time may never had known that they will finally depend on it. It's always a gradual process and the trader finds solace in it. I'm sure it will breast pretty difficult to find someone who had hoped in Forex from world go, probably not but developed interest up the ladder.

Forex could be a business and job as well. We are manage the money to growing and it require plan like we are dovelop offline business. Our job in this business is trading and make the risk keep minimize. Capital development work along with how good we are as a trader. And how good our plan to make the risk remain in minimize level.

forex trading is a very nice and good job which we can do in this business its our knowledge and skills that can employed profit here for sure .
we need to work very hard to ensure that we get the best in the forex market which is right thing for anybody to do

Forex is a business that we do. Why is because we are buying and selling. In the business of forex, you buy the currency low and you want to sell it high. This thing is what makes forex a business because we trade and make pips from our buying and selling. That is the same way that we lose pips too.