1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Intertrade & discrimination - refuse to pay the contest prize

Discussion in 'Forex Scam/Fraud & Warnings' started by EmadJO, Jul 26, 2013.

1. EmadJO

EmadJO

HELLO FOREXERS , I won a free contest with intertrader , and they reject to open a real account for the prize 1000 GBP because of the requirements , what requirements ? , lets ask them and see .

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  2. W.Jones

W.Jones

3. EmadJO

EmadJO

Thank you Mr. Jones ,
    I participate in INTERTRADER contest through this respectable site and thought that all brokers listed here should be honest and trusted , i read the terms many times there is no restrictions regarding Egypt , and i chat with there support to make sure my account is ok , and the funny thing that after 2 days from the contest i did not find my name in the ranking page , i chat with the support again , hi i am EmadJO account No. 378663 from Egypt , my name is not in the list can you check why please , they reply we apologized for this and will fix it asap , second day my name was in the list and i continue the contest , so if it is not allowed for Egypt , why they did not mentioned that all these days , also I told them I am a Jordanian resident in Egypt , but they keep saying , sorry our requirements , what are there requirements i dont know , i am 75 KGS , 5.8 FT , 49 YEARS , is this out of requirements .

4. ProTrader

ProTrader Forex Supporter

Sometime it could take weeks for the broker top reply about this kind of matter.

If they don't reply (which usually happen) then that mean:

- Bad customer support service.
    - Something fishy is going on here

Smart traders must know what to do next and which broker suitable for them.

5. EmadJO

EmadJO

HI ,
    Weeks passed and they just ignore the case , no comment , what they can say ?

they only can say - we are thieves , cheaters , no dignity - those what they are .

Just want to warn others , who steal virtual money what will do with real deposits ?

6. Ruchibhar

Ruchibhar

ohh, that should not be done. this is really unfortunate.

7. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Although, it’s almost 2019; but till now the scenario is same as like 2013 on the no deposit bonus! So, the solution is; avoid this kind of so called no deposit bonus.

8. Gravelwood

Gravelwood

Wow, that's really sounds like a scam no matter how you put it. So please let's do something with it I beg you. In order to stop people from making same and same mistakes over time, thanks for reminding me about all of this anyway. Good luck.