• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Insufficient capital: The most common factor that leads to lose

I don’t think so; but expecting unrealistic profit is a common issue! As I see; number of new traders expecting unrealistic profit! Besides, which traders have enough capital they lose huge in their initial days!

There is an opportunity to be profitable on trading knowledge. If the funds are low, it can be increased if the skills are managed properly.

It is a very wrong idea to go against the market. It means if the market is in trend, follow the trend. If the market is in consolidation mood, trade according to that. Going against the market will end up you to getting margin call. To know more about market you need to study more.

For initial stage small capital is okay. But to make a living by trading one needs good amount of investment. But at the same time one should not invest big amount unless he is skilled enough to make consistent profit.

Proper knowledge is needed to increase my fund. Plan and discipline help to be successful in trading.
Discipline is the most important thing one should have. Every successful traders has this common habit of being discipline. Every trader should make some ground rules and strictly follow them.

Discipline is the most important thing one should have. Every successful traders has this common habit of being discipline. Every trader should make some ground rules and strictly follow them.
If there is discipline, the trader can be consistent profit. And even if it is a loss, it can cover that loss.

Loss is a part of every business. But forex is more risky due to high leverage. Every should know how to minimize the loss. There are different approach one should follow to minimize loss.
Yes you are right. Every trader should know how to minimize loss. As Warren Buffett said, Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Skills and experience is mandatory in forex trading.