• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Insufficient capital: The most common factor that leads to lose

Forex trading is the same like any other business we are to do and obviously beginners already had the mindset of little capital huge profits because of the existence of leverage and often they end up losing with no profits.

So do you believe that insufficient capital is the most common fator that leads to lose?

I don't think so. Whether you have $1 or $100, your knowledge and strategies will decide your profit or loss. If you don't know about trading then you will suffer loss by investing $1 also.

Yes you are right but if you have good knowledge and good experience then you can earn profit on small investment also but if you dont have good knowledge then you can loose your money in forex and small capital not sufficient.

Yes, not enough capital meant that we can be prone to easy losses or margin call. Since, we don't have much chance to survive for long time because of the lack of capital or margin for our trades. And yet, they can't trade with the very low profits or target pips most likely they take the high risks with their insufficient capital.

I do not think so. What matters a lot is your trading skills, knowledge and experience. It is highly possible for one who possess these skills to ultimtely make some profit and grow capital even with little start up capital.

Insufficient capital can be the most important factor of earning low profit. But cannot be the factor of making loss. Lack of knowledge and skill is the factor of making loss.

No capital is insufficient but the lot size been choosed with a certain amount is what makes it insufficient for that trade. Someone who has 50 dollars for instance have a sufficient capital to trade a lot size of 1:05. Thats how it goes.

Do you think that a person who is investing 50 bucks in a product and other person is investing 500 bucks at same product. then will they get same amount as profit.? Obviously not. Amount of profit depends on the amount of investment.

No capital is insufficient but the lot size been choosed with a certain amount is what makes it insufficient for that trade. Someone who has 50 dollars for instance have a sufficient capital to trade a lot size of 1:05. Thats how it goes.

Sure, I know so many "not so knowledgeable in Forex" that assume that once you are in money, you can easily gamble your way around the market and make profits. Even the trader with the smallest capital can effectively manage it more than the rich trader.

Sure, I know so many "not so knowledgeable in Forex" that assume that once you are in money, you can easily gamble your way around the market and make profits. Even the trader with the smallest capital can effectively manage it more than the rich trader.

Yes, thats right. Managing capability depends on person to person. There are many small traders who can manage their works and trading rather than big traders. And you will get multiple people with multiple opinions and ways.

Yes thats true and thats the important of having the best money managing skills and knowledge. The lot size which is also the amount of exchanging a trader is doing need to be equevalent with what the trader has as her capital.

To be a expert trader you have to learn managing and analyse everything. From trading to chart analyse, risk management to investment management should be easy for you to maintain.

To be a expert trader you have to learn managing and analyse everything. From trading to chart analyse, risk management to investment management should be easy for you to maintain.

Yes, analysis is not just anlyzing the market using indicators. Safeguarding and subsequently utilizing your capital well to avert unnecessary losses is a very good way to stay in Forex.

Yes, analysis is not just anlyzing the market using indicators. Safeguarding and subsequently utilizing your capital well to avert unnecessary losses is a very good way to stay in Forex.

Yes that is true. I know that it is very tough to maintain all this things at starting. But as we give more time to gain experience and learning, we will be habituated to maintain all this things.

Yes that is true. I know that it is very tough to maintain all this things at starting. But as we give more time to gain experience and learning, we will be habituated to maintain all this things.
That is why I always like the words of some experinced Forex traders, they will tell you that Forex is that which you prepare, not something you go into because everyother person is goimg into it. Even when the finances might not be sufficient enough, the trader has to agree intra-personally that he is now going into the business.

That is why I always like the words of some experinced Forex traders, they will tell you that Forex is that which you prepare, not something you go into because everyother person is goimg into it. Even when the finances might not be sufficient enough, the trader has to agree intra-personally that he is now going into the business.

You know what. Even when you are prepared that you are going into business having an insufficient capital might weigh you down thats why its more essential that we have at least 100 dollars at hand forex starting with the real account. If you understand undercapitalization works and applies that to forex trading you will see how it can affect even a prepared trader.

You know what. Even when you are prepared that you are going into business having an insufficient capital might weigh you down thats why its more essential that we have at least 100 dollars at hand forex starting with the real account. If you understand undercapitalization works and applies that to forex trading you will see how it can affect even a prepared trader.

Well, that's true because I know there are some times when lesser capital can make you lose that which ordinarily you ought to have gained. It's just that some can't simply afford that which some set as their own minimum and that's why I am of the opinion that cent account should be welcomed by all brokers.

Insufficient capital ? I'm not sure but I think it is not important.

If you are talking about turn 10$ to 1,000$, it's greed, not this. Most of traders who seek no-deposit bonus money everyday are greedy traders, I used to be one of them but I couldn't do what they did. Visiting FBS broker, you'll see a lot of traders that received 5$ bonus earn 50$ or 100$ after months. This leads others and themselves think that trading is so easy as well as becoming rich is not hard ---> WRONG !!!

some times I tend to have a second though that there are nothing like in sufficient capital in forex trading since the leverage and margin is there which can help enhance the amount we are trading with and one can trade on low lotsize when the capital isnt much.