• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex | unauthorized withdrawal Warning

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Guys, one Jan 17, 2013 there have a withdraw from my partner account, and I did not make that request.

Instantly, the same day I report it to InstaForex partner and shortly later, I receive replied from them said that:

Please kindly be informed that your report has been forwarded to the corresponding department for investigation. We will let you know once we receive an update. Your patience is highly appreciated.

On Jan 28 , 11 days has passed and no reply from them, no money back to my account! I contact them again to see how the process and then they reply:

We are sorry for late response.

Please be informed that your account has been hacked and your xxxx USD can not be refunded.

Now there have few points you must know:

1. Usually it took 5 days to 1 week for them process withdraw from partner account, there have much time for them to look into the issues and denied that withdraw, but they did not make it! THEY IGNORED MY REPORT!

2. In the past my withdraw request always get denied when I change my LR account or try to withdraw using another payment processor. They why this time they process it too easily? Different LR account from Different country?

3. Every time I request withdraw, there always have email confirmation, include a link in case I want to cancel my request. But it's not this time when cheater try to withdraw from my account? WHY?

I guest it's enough for you to understand.

Hello! We already replied this issue in your other posts from other forums. We already double checked our inboxes and found out that you haven't made a request for your account.

Please be informed that when you faced a problem like that you should immediately contact the Support Service because complaining on forums is not the best way to solve such a serious issue.

As for trading accounts, they are not allowed to withdraw any method, but since the partner's accounts are only deposited with the commissions of their referrals, there is an exception for this type of accounts and they may use different payment processors and banking details.

You can protect your account from unauthorized withdrawals by SMS security - you can activate this option in your Client Cabinet.

The logs of the Client Cabinet access are available in your cabinet - this way you can check if someone else accessed your account.

For detailed information about InstaForex Security System visit this page Security with InstaForex

And of course, we will pass your worries and suggestion to our management, so they could find a way to make your work with InstaForex even more secure.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Hello! We already replied this issue in your other posts from other forums. We already double checked our inboxes and found out that you haven't made a request for your account.

Please be informed that when you faced a problem like that you should immediately contact the Support Service because complaining on forums is not the best way to solve such a serious issue.

As for trading accounts, they are not allowed to withdraw any method, but since the partner's accounts are only deposited with the commissions of their referrals, there is an exception for this type of accounts and they may use different payment processors and banking details.

You can protect your account from unauthorized withdrawals by SMS security - you can activate this option in your Client Cabinet.

The logs of the Client Cabinet access are available in your cabinet - this way you can check if someone else accessed your account.

For detailed information about InstaForex Security System visit this page Security with InstaForex

And of course, we will pass your worries and suggestion to our management, so they could find a way to make your work with InstaForex even more secure.

I DID! If you read my post you may know that I did contact support right after I've known someone access my account, but they do nothing, not even cancel that payment!

Thank you for your support here but I don't need it now, I need it when I have trouble and no one from your company willing to do anything.

Thank you anyway!

This is really scary to know that someone can just empty your account :( I really feel sorry for you ProTrader. Was your email account also hacked? Because everytime you request a withdrawal you get a withdrawal request to your email and you can cancel it there...

Instaforex is not giving any with draw to any one , I also requested for with draw for 5-6 times and suddenly I got that my verification has been cancelled and that was really disgusting , now I stopped trading their. so many scam warning which I found in other sites tell same thing that this is just a waste of time to trade in Instaforex.

What an interesting story here. I guess I learn a lot without you telling me all about it. I don't believe in someone hacking you all of a sudden like that and there might be other things involved but it just look like that. There are many things that companies won't tell us anyways so not to trust anyone but protect yourself from these online people. I guess someone just posted about perfect money scam on golden talk too so beware.

Instaforex is not giving any with draw to any one , I also requested for with draw for 5-6 times and suddenly I got that my verification has been cancelled and that was really disgusting , now I stopped trading their. so many scam warning which I found in other sites tell same thing that this is just a waste of time to trade in Instaforex.
i have been trade with FBS for 3 years and still my recommended broker!!
Now they have 30% deposit bonus..and free $5 for new client..:)

but i do not have any problem with instaforex because i make 42$ as a profits and after that i make my request to withdraw the profits because my account is bonus account and i receive the money after just 24 hours in my account in neteller

I have 10 trading accounts in here and until now I don't have any problem in here that I don't solve. So I'm happy with my accounts in here. In fact my plan is to have 100,000 dollars trading capital in here. This is my goal in here.

Though many trader doesn't trust instaforex, but i use them, i made couple of withdrawal & they pay me within 24 hours. So still no complain with withdrawal.

This broker was marked scam in FPA and there are many involved cases that can claim Insta is a scam broker, if you trade profitable, it's almos impossible to withdraw your profit.

This broker was marked scam in FPA and there are many involved cases that can claim Insta is a scam broker, if you trade profitable, it's almos impossible to withdraw your profit.
I already have 23 trading accounts in here and have more than 15,000 dollars bonus funds and investment trading capital total balance and I am getting paid each month. Yes its has a scam mark in FPA. But FPA is just a site and not a regulated forex trading body.

There are so many threads in forex forums that talking about this broker performance. Perhaps, it would make you think twice to join with them

Never trade with this broker, however this broker support many forums and if someone join a forum, 99% you can invest to this broker with thousands of good feedback.