• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
Investment Conference by ShowFX World in Sunny Anmaty
On December 8, 2012 InstaForex Company participated in the financial conference of ShowFX World held in Almaty, Kazakhstan. This type of event was held in the Southern Capital, however, the number of visitors and participants could be compared to that recorded for the largest conferences arranged by the exhibition brand ShowFX World.

The conference was attended by professional traders of the currency market as well as by newbies. The representatives of InstaForex were pleased to meet and to communicate with the active and potential customers of the company, sharing the latest innovations on Forex.

instaforex_conference_almaty_2012.jpg

A lively atmosphere was observed all day long. Moreover, a particular interest was evoked by the speeches of specially invited analysts from the InstaForex team: Anatoly Khegay, Olga Dudukalova, Nadezhda Zhizhko, Sergey Belyaev, and Oleg Khmelevskoy, who dwelled upon their experience of working on the currency market as well as answered all questions of guests regarding the subjects of the speeches and the Forex trading theme on the overall.

Traditionally, the company arranged a lottery with such prizes as modern devices and money-certificates from InstaForex. The luckiest guests won iPhone, iPad and two $500 certificates.

InstaForex is grateful to all visitors, organizers and participants of the event, and hopes that the meeting held in the finance centre of Kazakhstan, has become a start of an annual tradition.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
InstaForex 2012 Summary Report
InstaForex Company congratulates all its customers and partners on the upcoming New Year! On the eve of this glorious holiday, it is a pleasure to sum up plentiful results of the work done and sketch some plans for the future. Sticking to its traditions, InstaForex Company would like to recall the foremost happenings and accomplishments of the outgoing 2012. Since customers represent the key priority for the company, the most memorable figure of 2012 is the record number of people who registered InstaForex accounts. Now over 1,000,000 traders work with InstaForex Company! This figure seems to be particularly impressive, taking into consideration the fact that just at the beginning of the year we celebrated the opening of the 500,000th account with our company.

insta-ny-2013-en.png

Every InstaForex client enjoys access to the state-of-the-art technologies of currency trading. This year the list of InstaForex innovative services expanded to the unique ForexCopy system which enabled our customers to adopt practices of experienced traders by following their profitable trades copied automatically. There are more newly launched services that cannot be left unnoticed. The VPS hosting service ensured InstaForex clients uninterrupted trading. In addition, an online InstaForex shop was opened for all those willing to have or present to colleagues branded souvenirs and other products. InstaForex Company cherishes the principles of transparency and maximum openness. The proof is large-scale Forex conferences in Moscow and Saint Petersburg as well as Grand Dinner in Kuala Lumpur the company held for the first time this year. These massive occasions were attended by about 1,000 InstaForex customers who had an excellent chance to discuss topical aspects of working on the financial markets!

The conferences were a huge success, which brought to light rising interest in events providing traders with opportunities for live communication, experience exchange and search for answers to numerous questions related to trading. In this connection, InstaForex Company decided to arrange Forex conferences and business dinners annually, so that its existing and potential clients could meet with its representatives.

For the participants of our contests and campaigns the outgoing year was marked by abounding diversity of the prizes totaling $500,000. In particular, we have already drawn Lotus Evora sports car, tens of mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy Tab within various campaigns, and $50,000 within the Chancy Deposit campaign.

Our unquenchable desire for the victory in 2012 was embodied in award-winning basketball player Ilona Korstin, highly talented chess grandmaster Magnus Carlsen, outstanding sportsman Oleg Taktarov, famous racer and InstaForex rally team driver Ales Loprais.

InstaForex Company welcomes the new 2013 with ambitious plans associated with firm intentions to optimize the existing services and introduce some new and, therefore, make your Forex trading even more convenient and fruitful.

We sincerely hope that the New Year will bring you new prospects, open new scope for development to you, inspire you to great solutions, make all your endeavors successful, boost your self-belief and let all your plans come true. Stay with us in 2013!

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
We wish you a new year filled with joy and happiness
In the run up to Christmas and New Year, InstaForex Company hastens to congratulate its clients and partners! We hope that you will remember this year glittering with achievements and victories in your everyday life and Forex market!

instaforex_new_year_2013_en.jpg

Ahead of 2013 we sum up the results, specifying the purposes accomplished and the plans fulfilled. Even today we set new goals and think about unconquered summits. Looking back, it is hard to believe that in the early part of the year we had 500,000 accounts with InstaForex Company, and now 1 million clients from all over the world enter the new year with us. We are happy that our principles of openness and the highest quality of services resonated with a large number of traders actively cooperating with the company.

Every client of InstaForex Company is offered vast opportunities of trading on the international currency market, meeting current requirements and advanced technologies. The main innovations of the year are outstanding PAMM and Forex Copy systems. The systems enable its users to get a considerable profit, relying on the experience of successful traders, and raise their professional level.

In addition, 2012 was the year of numerous contests and campaigns with total prize fund of $500,000. A lot of people won mobile devices, bonus accounts and tablet PCs. The luckiest man got a chance to win a new Lotus Evora.

We hope to see next year more productive and interesting. May it bring you fresh hope, good impressions and provide you with a lot of pleasant surprises. We wish you every success, along with spiritual and material well-being!

I have high hopes for next year in instaforex also. Right now I'm not planning to add more capital in my account. But I'm planning to keep on trading and to let my account grow. I hope I can reach a point in which I can have 10,000 dollars capital total and with good profit each month in here. I only want to earn at least 1,000 dollars a month in instaforex. That amount I'm already happy.

I'm hoping that I would gain more funds on my trading account as I have hit MC but it's just ok as I can just try to post once again and so gain more trading funds. I like that they have good online customer support as well

That's the good thing in instaforex as its sponsored a ptp forum. I think right now the best approach is to invest in good way. My plan in here is very simple for this year. I will going to open one account only this year but this time around its going to be pure averaging strategy. In short I only going to trade one pair and one pair alone and I'm going to do averaging. I hope I make a right decision in doing this but so far that's what I'm hoping to achieve in here.

I find it weird. Its seems theirs no update from this thread from instaforex staff and also in other ptp forums. My request of payments right now is pending as I request paymenst on January 2. I'm wondering what happen to the promotional staff of instaforex and some of their staff. I guess this is the reason of delays of payments because of holiday vacation of their staff?

I got paid after few days but again I request payments and still pending again. Before instaforex do pay fast and I'm just wondering why right now its not paying fast. I hope to sustain and maintain my account in here right now and same time I'm hoping that instaforex is paying fast just like last year.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
InstaForex Company Summarizes the Results of InstaForex Great Race 2012
InstaForex Company is happy to tell the results of the last step and, at the same time, the whole season of InstaForex Great Race 2012. We are glad to welcome the participants at the finishing line of the most popular Forex campaign.

great_race_end_en.jpg

Tens of thousands of traders from 80 countries were fighting for the main prize during four steps of the contest, competing in professional skills on Forex market. The whole world was watching captivating and unpredictable traders' game. Suspense was intense until the last minutes.

InstaForex Great Race is considered to be the leading international Forex contest for the fourth time, uniting people from all over the world. InstaForex encourages great amount of traders and increases the prize pool from year to year. In 2012 the grand prize totaled $55,000!

We thank all the participants for the strong desire to win and excellent moral which helped them through the year.

Looking forward to see you in new season of InstaForex Great Race 2013 and wish you to achieve new victories on Forex market!

I'm happy that I got paid again. not much but its good to have weekly earning sometimes. Although I notice that payments seems not automatic anymore. Unlike before that its automatic. I guess its because I request payments when I'm still trading and that's why they check it first.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
With InstaForex you can conquer any kind of heights!
In summer 2012, InstaForex Company presented two new projects to the world Forex community — a branded airplane and an aerostat with the company’s bright logo on it.

insta_balloon.jpg

Gaining the recognition from hundreds of thousands of traders from all over the world yearly, InstaForex Company over and over again shows that it does deserve the statuses of the best broker in Asia and one of the leading brokers in the entire world. Both InstaForex balloon and InstaForex Airplane symbolize vertiginous heights of currency trading reachable for each of our customers and partners.

InstaForex balloon was first launched at the trading convention in Crimea. As for InstaForex Airplane, it came around as a result of cooperation between InstaForex Company and Czech Airlines, one of Europe’s largest air companies. These two projects were designed not only to promote the garish InstaForex brand, but also to manifest how user-friendly and reliable the services offered by the Company are. Just like a balloon or a super-efficient plane whizzing up into the sky, InstaForex customers strive for new victories and accomplishments in the sphere of currency trading.

Prizes to the winners!
All InstaForex customers know that Forex trading is not only interesting and moneymaking work but also an exciting trip that can bring working traders positive emotions, because InstaForex pleases them with great variety of money prizes and gifts. Let us congratulate the winners and announce the top-grade traders of this week.

FX-1 Rally
FX-1 Rally gives a chance to everyone who loves high speed trading to push luck. Passion for victory and adrenaline allowed the fastest traders to enter the final straight and one of them – the luckiest one – to win the Forex rally. The $500 prize goes to Tony Wardhana. Everyone can register for the next rally, which will take place next Friday.

Lucky Trader
Lucky Trader is a pleasant title, especially for those who like risk. Last week Igor Kuznetsov took the risk and became a lucky trader. He will be awarded with $1,000. Everyone who registers on the page will participate in the next contest from January 28, 2013 to February 8, 2013.

InstaForex Sniper
One of the most popular contests among traders is InstaForex Sniper. Traders test their skills on demo accounts and win real money. The most skillful trader of this week Igor Romanov gained both experience and real money from trading on demo account. InstaForex sincerely congratulates him and invites everybody to take part in the next competition, which is to be held on January 21-25, 2013.

One Million Option
Option trading can be unpredictable with One Million Option contest. Every week option traders try to win the money prizes from InstaForex. This week $500 prize account was opened for Vladimir Brazhnikov. Register for the next step of the competition and take revenge from January 21 to January 25, 2013.

Your dreams can come true with InstaForex!

I was looking at the swap charged and paid by InstaForex and with what I saw, I have no doubt that the industry have never had it so good. With most brokers and some currency pairs, traders are having to pay swap regardless they long or short those pairs and that can be some ripoff.

I request payments in here again. I'm expecting to receive more than 125 dollars in here this month. I'm so excited and I'm hoping that I can grow my account to make is a good account. So far I have a slow progress. But I'm hoping that with my good earnings in mt5 I can increase my capital in here.

Instaforex is best broker, myself ever seen and they will paid very fast payment.
my enjoy to be part of this broker.I hope, this broker will turn out to be No. 1 in world broker ranking.
One of the important thing about this broker that their is always running any contest.Which them more interesting.
Happy to play with bonus from posting over the forum.

I just received some news about on my email that they have a new contest in here and the prize is a sport car so it will be really good for those who can take part because they just need to deposit around 1000 dollars on their account and start trading.

Very good broker . Lot of contests and very generous bonus programs. Their bonus is easy to convert and include in our account balance which can be withdrawn, Their withdrawal through libertyreserve is instant however they delay the withdrawals through alertpay.

Too bad I can't post my proof of payments in here. Since I have multiple accounts in instaforex and got paid multiple times I have so many proof of payments to post. I hope that I can continue earning in instaforex. Although I minimize my target earning to just 50 to 100 dollars a month. I'm sure I can reach a point in which I can earn about 500 dollars a month also. If only I can increase my capital enough to make me earn that much each month.

I'm still waiting to get paid about 60 dollars worth of profit in here. I'm hoping that I can earn big again in instaforex. Right now I just want to get paid in all accounts that I have in instaforex. My next plan is to continue trading for three months then that's the time I'm going to request payments again. My plan is just to withdraw every three months.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I'm really disappointed with InstaForex support for partner and their security!

About 15 days ago there have a withdraw from my partner account which I did not authorized! Instantly I report it to get my money back and they can look into it. They replied and said that they will look into the issue, yes, I'm glad.

And then, 11 days later, no money back to my account, no reply from them! I contact them again to see how it work. They reply that it's impossible to get the money back!

Can you believe it? Usually it took 5 days or 1 week for the withdraw being processed, there have much time for them to denied withdraw request of that scammer but they did not make it!

Be aware everyone!!! You has been warmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!