• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

I'm so tempted to withdraw seeing that I have 43 dollars ready to withdraw right now. But same time I must control myself. I will continue trading and I'm hoping that this coming January I can reach 200 dollars plus. As my goal is to withdraw 200 dollars via paypal and check the fees.

I've been using a broker Instaforex and follow the forum MT5 at first I get a bonus following the forum for $ 10 to attend trade broker but this month I did not get any bonus in this forum but if calculated post that I gave at the forum MT5 has more than $ 25 but why not get into the bonus broker instaforex but my friends always go for the award, do you also never experienced anything like mine

First, you should clear your issue as I don't clearly understand what you mean not get bonus here. From what I know that even you have 20 cents or 1 post in the forum of instaforex and you successfully attached your trading account you are going to receive your payment monthly.

Yes that is true if you dont get your bonus kindly check the broker services and update your status or possibly send the admin a private message he will do well to reply you.

You can make either thread on the forum you are posting if regards to the not receive bonus but usually there will be delays or can be seen in the updates by mods or admins as they are always active in the forex forum to help members.

I'm worried that two of my accounts in instaforex will get MC. I already add lots size in anticipation that I will going to get funds in two broker sites that instaforex has sponsored but until now theirs no funds and I'm in problematic situation right now. Although I still can manage but I'm not comfortable that I have 120% and 140% free margin right now. I only going feel secure if its going to touch 200% free margin.

If you get MC and you will already seeing it then, obviously you can't do much, though, there's a chance that if you still believe that its just a test of the market then, you can deposit some funds to not reach MC and will survive the market if not then, decide to just leave the results of losing.

One of my account is back to 190% free margin so I'm not worried. The other one is still in 129% free margin but I'm not concern right now as its resilient already. The only reason why I get this low is that I did not anticipate that I will not going to receive my funds from two broker sites that instaforex sponsored. so what I do is that I increase my lot size so early anticipating that on the first week of November I will going to get extra funds. But that's okay. Lesson learned.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
I've been using a broker Instaforex and follow the forum MT5 at first I get a bonus following the forum for $ 10 to attend trade broker but this month I did not get any bonus in this forum but if calculated post that I gave at the forum MT5 has more than $ 25 but why not get into the bonus broker instaforex but my friends always go for the award, do you also never experienced anything like mine

Hello,
Can you clarify it? Was your bonus cancelled? I need to know so I can help you.

So far my accounts are all holding good. I hope I can maintain it. Although they are all dangerously in the level of 120 to 190% free margin. I hope that in two to three weeks time its going to go up to 200% free margin or up. I'm worried that I can't survive this long if eur/usd is going to keep on falling. Anyway he reason why I have hard time right now is that I increase my lot size in anticipation of some funds that I will get from instaforex forums that I did not receive until now. But that's okay. If things goes to worse I will just going to add my own money.

Are you pertaining to the bonus in the nigeria forex which you have said in other forums that has been nullified. So sad, that it is really going to be difficult to have bonus now because we only can have 2 forums to be active and for sure it will also difficult to make more bonus.

Hello,
Can you clarify it? Was your bonus cancelled? I need to know so I can help you.
bonus I was not aborted but not according to the amount of the bonus is given if I count the posts that are given in a month I get about $ 25 but when the accumulated bonus this month only get about $ 10 so it is not in accordance with the target that I gave at the forum insta forex. but for me it does not matter because I still get the bonus to start trading using the bonus provided by Instaforex.

What you mean is that you have here posts that are not counted. It will be even more clearer if you provide the screenshot or copy paste the bonus for post tab of yours so we can understand it clearly. Anyways, there is really have many changes in instaforex forums which I'm not really happy.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
bonus I was not aborted but not according to the amount of the bonus is given if I count the posts that are given in a month I get about $ 25 but when the accumulated bonus this month only get about $ 10 so it is not in accordance with the target that I gave at the forum insta forex. but for me it does not matter because I still get the bonus to start trading using the bonus provided by Instaforex.

Hello,
Can you provide me some details? Like your account number, screenshots. Thank you.

The thing is that theirs a new rules that you can only post and earn in one of the site instaforex sponsored. So if you join mt5, indian and nigeria forum. You only need to choose one who will going to pay you. Or your total payments will be added then divided to three and that's the amount you will get. I really don't like the new rules but if its going to make instaforex more stronger I will support it. But I hope that we get paid for our post for the month of October and even in the month of November since the rules does not exist yet when we are actively posting. But what ever their decision is I will going to support it. I have earn good amount in instaforex because of the bonus I receive. So I'm forever thankful for that.

your word is true, although the bonuses granted by InstaForex does not match the number of our posts and still get the bonus to start trading as a bonus that we can also learn more about the trade, because I am still a novice in the trade, so any bonus I received very grateful because it allowed me to learn more and gain sufficient experience in the trade

[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION], I don't have any bonus for the month of October so I don't know the situation about getting paid for that or not but from I see nigeria still have pending bonus payments while in mt5 forum it's already been released, right. Though, I don't have much motivation to post but then because of that I just need to post in mt5 so, I will have small time to complete my posting in here.

instaforex is a good broker, most of my friends which trading on forex usually use instafx as their broker... they have so many interesting good features, but i don't know why instafx listed as a scam broker in forex peace army dot com

this time to provide a forum post MT5 must wait for approval from the admin or mods first so we do not know how many posts we give diforum that cause us to be less enthusiasm for giving post, but maybe this is one of the rules given by the admin order we provide good post and appropriate to the topic being discussed, but overall to date bonus given by MT5 forum we can still get each month

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
this time to provide a forum post MT5 must wait for approval from the admin or mods first so we do not know how many posts we give diforum that cause us to be less enthusiasm for giving post, but maybe this is one of the rules given by the admin order we provide good post and appropriate to the topic being discussed, but overall to date bonus given by MT5 forum we can still get each month

Hello,
To make it clear, I'll explain what would happen now to our bonus system. If a member has accounts in more than one forum, he only gets paid in one of those forums. There's a lot of cheaters out there who have clone accounts on every single forum we sponsor and they post the same copied info on all forums. The bonuses are given as a reward to users for sharing such useful information, but some users take them as if a monthly salary. They copy and paste post of other users which is against the rule. Worse, they post it to all the forums we sponsor to increase their bonus. We had to take measure to stop it.