• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

Instaforex I think is the best broker.
This broker offers many bonuses and often hold contests with prizes are fairly large. Instaforex broker regulation is also very good.

So is other broker site. they offer bonuses they also have forums and theirs also contest. But what instaforex has that no other broker site has or has less is popularity. Lets face it. In forex trading its good to have a popular broker site. Its better that you are belong in a popular broker site that the less popular one.

Rely best broker for me is instaforex because i have create an account with the InstaForex and now i have not invest my own money InstaForex providing a money for Forum post and i use it for my trading and making very good profit with the bonus my suggestion is to create account with InstaForex best broker in the Asia.

Date: 9/13/2012 11:38 PM
Batch: 110283625
From Account: U7671442 (InstaForex Payments)
Amount: $4.00
Memo: 3XXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 4.00

Thank you.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
InstaForex- Best Broker in Asia

Hello forumers!

I am Kerstin, a representative of the InstaForex Companу on this topic. I would love to hear comments, opinions and suggestions regarding our services that would certainly help us to develop and improve on this business. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as I and my colleagues will be glad to assist everybody. Rest assured that any questions will be answered on the best way we can. Happy trading! :)

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
About the Company

-Acclaimed as the Best broker in Asia by the World Finance
-Different Account Types
-Wide range of leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
-Exciting contests, promos and campaigns with annual prize fund of more than 500,000USD
- Forex Market News Section and Insta-TVForex News Videos
-Fresh Forex analytic
-Offers Welcome Bonuses (up to 5000 USD)
-Segregated Accounts and Affiliate Programs
- Forex Learning Course for beginners
-Money Management Services
PAMM Accounts
ForexCopy System
InstaWallet System
Forex Options

Learn more - visit the main site: instaforex[Dot]com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hello forumers!

I am Kerstin, a representative of the InstaForex Companу on this topic. I would love to hear comments, opinions and suggestions regarding our services that would certainly help us to develop and improve on this business. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as I and my colleagues will be glad to assist everybody. Rest assured that any questions will be answered on the best way we can. Happy trading! :)

Hello Kerstin, welcome on board :)

I'm glad to see you here. Hope you have a good time with us.

Hoang Long

Its seem lately the connection problem is getting worse and worse. I hope this connection problem will be solved soon. I have to refresh my mt4 platform for almost 30 minutes just to open a position or update my positions in here. And since I have 5 different accounts in instaforex right now just imagine how many times I need to refresh just to update my position.

There are many members who don't research first before "commenting" without any proof or where did they got that information. So far, I'm currently waiting for my new trading accounts to have their bonus by next month. Excited to trade again in instaforex.

There are many members who don't research first before "commenting" without any proof or where did they got that information. So far, I'm currently waiting for my new trading accounts to have their bonus by next month. Excited to trade again in instaforex.
Don't get me wrong as I have earned good amount of money in instaforex and have five active accounts in here in which four are earning me money. But in term of license theirs some how a gray area. Yes instaforex claimed to have a license. But first of all. I want to quote a topic and you decide if this notation is correct or not. If its correct then instaforex has no license if not then that means the post that I quote is wrong and instaforex has license.

FFMS doesn't regulate forex in Russia.
FFMS doesn't regulate Instaforex's forex activity in Russia.

Thus instaforex is not regulated.

Instaforex uses its FFMS licenses. These licenses are given to a company which belongs to Instaforex Group of Company (other companies in the group will not be revealed to you because of their no disclosure policy).

I have a simple example.

Suppose you are a member of a family, having 4 members, your father, mother, brother and yourself (male).
Now if your brother passes his driving test and is granted driving license.
You don't have license.

Now you go for driving with license of your brother and say that "License is granted to a member of our Group of Individuals (family)".

Does it makes sense? Well that is what Instaforex is doing.

FFMS don't regulate forex and the license which you are seeing are not given to the company with which you are opening the account. Its given to another company. So what right instaforex has to use those licenses?

Maybe, we don't get the idea of the other country's laws and regulation. There are countries that have different regulations and how they made these licenses. I have done researching and still found that they claimed they are regulated broker and because Russia don't have specific license for forex broker. So its in the country and I remember a movie similar to this situation that they can make the other programs to be theirs and its not criminal but its business in their country.
The Russian company InstaTrade Investment is regulated by the Russian Federal Service for Financial Markets (FSFM), which has license for providing brokerage and dealer services at the stock market and is a part of InstaForex Companies Group.

The licenses of the FSFM received by InstaTrade Investment Company do not allow providing the brokerage services at Forex market, as, presently, there are no special licenses in Russia giving a right for this kind of business. However, the fact that the Russian division of InstaForex Companies Group has these licenses indicates the high level of the Group in Russia.

It is no mere chance that the first country for receiving the license was chosen Russia, as the representative office of InstaForex Companies Group is established in Kaliningrad, Russia.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
Its seem lately the connection problem is getting worse and worse. I hope this connection problem will be solved soon. I have to refresh my mt4 platform for almost 30 minutes just to open a position or update my positions in here. And since I have 5 different accounts in instaforex right now just imagine how many times I need to refresh just to update my position.

Hello,
Sometimes, disconnection normally happens to any broker. We always develop our services to give clients a more convenient trading experience. If you're facing so serious problem, the problem can be on your side. You may need to contact the support service for help. [email protected]

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
i am wondering why InstaForex never had any regulation. Would never deposit here unless they are regulated.

Hi,
InstaForex is a Russia based company, and Forex is not regulated by the government in this country - only the stock market. The member of InstaForex Companies group - InstaTrade is licensed by FFMS.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative

Hello,
Sometimes disconnection happens to any broker. We always develop our services to give clients a more convenient trading experience. If you're facing so serious problem, the problem may be on your side. You may have to contact our customer support for assistance. Send your queries at [email protected].

I check listing for InstaForex and regulation information has changed to RAFMM. Few other brokers based Russia also have the same regulation.

People don't like Market Maker but the fact that many well-known brokers are Market Maker and they're doing good. Could it be the same for Regulation!

Hello,
Sometimes disconnection happens to any broker. We always develop our services to give clients a more convenient trading experience. If you're facing so serious problem, the problem may be on your side. You may have to contact our customer support for assistance. Send your queries at [email protected].

Wew, I experienced so many times no connection status lol. I guess they really have some server problems. I don't experience it before just recently. But I'm thinking that they have many servers here. I hope also to get verified by next week so I can withdraw my profits. :(

I just download multiterminal platform and I'm some how disappointed simply because theirs no chart in multiterminal. I hope that they will going to add charts in here so that I can trade without opening other plaform. Right now I prefer to trade in the ordinary mt4. At least I just need to click one account after another if I'm going to open the other account. And one more thing. In multiterminal you can only link together the same server accounts. But since I have singapore, hong kong, european and cents server I can't connect them at all.