• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

many advantage provided by instaforex than other broker. such as low and fix spread, low minimum invest and accept 1:100 laverage although we only make $1 deposit. this laverage ratio able to make us trade with 1 cent lot only. while in other broker, we can choose 1:100 laverage ratio although have $10 in our deposit account.

many advantage provided by instaforex than other broker. such as low and fix spread, low minimum invest and accept 1:100 laverage although we only make $1 deposit. this laverage ratio able to make us trade with 1 cent lot only. while in other broker, we can choose 1:100 laverage ratio although have $10 in our deposit account.
Their is no connection between leverage and pips value. as pips value depends on type of account you have not depends on your leverage. You can have 1:1000 leverage or 1:10 leverage and you still have 1 pip 1 cent value if you are using cents account.

Nice to get paid again in here. I'm hoping that I can keep on earning in here. I'm really happy that instaforex is stable broker site. I'm just hoping that its increases its speed because its really frustrating that when activity increases in here its hard to open or update your position because of busy network.
Anyway here is my latest earnings.
Date: 2012-14-06 03:30:35
Batch: 99324610
From Account: U7671442
Amount: $2.00
Memo: XXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 2.00
Thank you.

So the repsonse is actually slow with its server? Isn't that a really major disadvantage? If you want to close a position manually, there could be a delay which could ruin your profit, loss, etc. They need to improve this quickly if thats the case.

I know this going to happen. Theirs a gap price in eur/usd today (monday) last friday my indicators already give me this warning but I ignore it because even though my technical analysis say the price is going up the fundamental analysis says the price is going to go down because of one bad news after another. Even world stocks market is falling down but the price of eur/usd today jump like 60 pips.

Are you saying this is only affected by your platform you are using? I am guessing that the indicators you are using in this one does not correspond to the other one you are using. Is that technical fault, or is that normal to happen.

Are you saying this is only affected by your platform you are using? I am guessing that the indicators you are using in this one does not correspond to the other one you are using. Is that technical fault, or is that normal to happen.
I don't understand what your trying to say. What platform?
You mean technical analysis and fundamental analysis?. And you can't compare the two since they are independent to each other. its not like having an apple with different varieties that you can compare but its like your having an apple in the left hand and grapes in the right hand.

I don't understand also but he used the term platform which will be the mt4 platform which insta uses. Which we have the indicators in that platform. And its also different about the type of analysis so its also confusing what's this all about.

I don't understand also but he used the term platform which will be the mt4 platform which insta uses. Which we have the indicators in that platform. And its also different about the type of analysis so its also confusing what's this all about.
That's also the first thing that come into my mind but base on his post its seems his talking about analysis.
Anyway just want to add up. that in instaforex you can use web platform, mt4 and mt5. But I don't know how web platform works because I never tried it yet. I also have mt5 but last time I join using mt5 platform theirs no real account available yet. I don't know now if instaforex accept real account or let us open real account using mt5.

I have co-operated with InstaForex recently. I chose it for top-quality services, for personal approach, and fast withdrawals and deposits to and from the account. I was very pleased by the leverage which is from 1:1000 and, of course, by various contests.

I'm down right now since eur/usd just hit 1.2370. If its going down to 1.2350 I'm going to get MC in here. Now its do or die for me in here. I still not receive my funds in nigeria and in indian and I'm hoping that I get the funds today or now. Just to make sure I can survive another fall. I thought eur/usd is stable already I was wrong and my earnings and my account in instaforex is now in danger of getting MC.

I think you already received your bonus trading capital in the mt5 forums. Although, I will just going to try my strategy by next month that's why I'm still accumulating for enough trading capital so I can start to my trading strategy. So far, I'm still busy in the forums.

I need at least 100 dollars more next month just not to get MC in here. I'm down to 200% free margin right now. I really want to hold my position in eur/usd until its recovers. I don't know how long this going to take but if I can survive this bearish trend I'm sure I'm going to make good profit when bullish trend come. And all the bonuses that I need is just in mt5. lols.

I'm glad that I received my bonus for my the two forums that I'm active. But then I still need to wait in the opening of the market since I can't trade in weekends. So far, I'm hoping my strategy will work here and I hope to have profits in some trading account or some trades.

I survive!.. YAHOO!.. Now I have 400% free margin. Its seems eur/usd is not going down anymore and stabilizing. I add usd/cad in my list of currency to trade. I hoping that I make a right decision to add usd/cad. Now I'm trying eur/usd and usd/cad and I'm still planning to add one more currency but I guess this time around I need to open another account in here just for another currency because the account that I'm using right now has more than 80 open and pending position.

Just disappointed that I will just be active for the next month in two insta forums. Because indian forex give me a one-month ban. Not sure but I'm really not that expecting it maybe, there's more reason behind this. Since, I know that my accounts in the forums in insta are the same.

Just disappointed that I will just be active for the next month in two insta forums. Because indian forex give me a one-month ban. Not sure but I'm really not that expecting it maybe, there's more reason behind this. Since, I know that my accounts in the forums in insta are the same.
Do you mean if you get banned you also can't trade in instaforex? Darn if that is the case then what will happen to my account? Anyway I'm trading and earn 8 dollars last week but LR is down so I can't withdraw now I'm in negative 13 dollars right now so its really frustrate me. If LR is not under maintenance last week I should have earn 8 dollars last week.

Do you mean if you get banned you also can't trade in instaforex? Darn if that is the case then what will happen to my account? Anyway I'm trading and earn 8 dollars last week but LR is down so I can't withdraw now I'm in negative 13 dollars right now so its really frustrate me. If LR is not under maintenance last week I should have earn 8 dollars last week.

Of course not, what I mean I got banned in indian forex for a month and many of my posts in August were deleted BUT I can still trade in instaforex only the forum is restricted to me to post. That's why I'm trying to find alternative forum so while I'm not in indian I can still have bonus. I'm just focusing in mt5 and nigerian forex.

That' good. Anyway right now I'm adding new account in instaforex dedicated only to indian forex forum. My plan is to have many mini accounts in instaforex so that I can trade without any problem and if ever one account is at loss at least I have some other account that going to make me earn profit. This is my goal in here. Anyway I just cashout 22 dollars in instaforex. hope to post my proof of payments in here soon.