• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Infinity System

I would like to present you a system for binary options which I am the owner of and which will be made available for the first time outside of Poland. All information is available on the website

If you are interested let me know, I will give you a link to the system page because now I can not do it because of the new account

Tell us a little bit more about how you created it and on which traders, more precisely with what trading style, is it oriented? It seems to me that people will react more actively to your proposal, if they immediately understand whether they need it or not...

It is very cool that traders start to deal with trading on their own and even create their own strategies or approaches. This shows that there is a perspective in this business and if desired, everyone can achieve his or her goals.

It's very interesting when people create something like this.
But tell me a little bit more, how did you do everything? What documents or permits did you need to do that? It always seemed to me that it was extremely difficult and almost unrealistic. Share your experience.

I agree that creating something like this is actually pretty amazing and requires some special skills. Trading is indeed a very promising area. With the proper approach, you can earn good money here and make yourself known in the world of trading. Of course, it's better to create your own, personal trading system, rather than use an ready-made one. This way you will be sure that there are no problems, everything is well tested and works for profit, not for pumping money from you.

This strategy is very interesting. However, I am aware of this strategy. I would have benefited a lot if you had told me in detail about this strategy.