• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Increase pips

Everyday, there is no such standard of specific pips. Trading is a long-term endeavor. Long-term viability necessitates a strong will to endure. The market does not move in accordance with anyone's desired pips. We must change with the times and seize every opportunity presented by good trade.

Increasing pips is always expected by traders and it happens only when traders can generate a good and reliable trading signal. Better strategy and better analysis should be placed to produce good feedback. So, go forward with realibity, wisdom and knolwedge.

Pips are used to calculate the rates a trader will pay or receive as profit. The rate depends on the trading position of the trade.
It is greed that keeps traders holding their position so long. It is important to be disciplined and patient to avoid such losses.

While searching for a broker, try to select a reliable broker so you can get all reliable trading facilities, Broker’s security is a major factor to consider.

While searching for a broker, try to select a reliable broker so you can get all reliable trading facilities, Broker’s security is a major factor to consider.

True that! At the start of my trading journey, I didn’t pay much heed to trading conditions and ended up choosing the wrong broker. But, I did my due diligence and found regulated brokers in aaafx and xm which have good trading conditions as well. Proper research is paramount while selecting a broker.

The purpose of swing trading is to take more pips even though it comes with uncertain and risk. Strong market analysis is needed for taking more pips.