• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Increase pips

I think trading is not about increasing your daily pips. It is about being disciplined with your trading. You have to create some rules for your trading like risk reward ratio. I personally follow 1:2 risk reward ratio. It means i risk 10 pips against 20 pips profit. If I get any trade set up like this I only then open my trade. Increasing pips is good but make your own rules. All the successful traders in the world are disciplined traders.

In my live trading; I always set my TP target according the Pips collection; I don’t count the $ figure! Besides, this calculation also helps me on money management plan!

When I use long term trading style like swing or positional trading then I make more pips by comparing short term trading (suppose scalping).

I think trader increase lot or over trade due to fear of losing money. So, it is best to invest what you can afford to lose.

Yes discipline and consistency is important. Even you need not to trade everyday. Only few trades can also benefit you a lot if consistency is there.

Yes discipline and consistency is important. Even you need not to trade everyday. Only few trades can also benefit you a lot if consistency is there.
That’s true. Patience also important in that situation. Sometime trader become eager to trade to recover their previous losses and end up trading wrong trades.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

There is no such standard of specific pips everyday. Trading is a long term business. One needs to survive for long. Market doesn't move according to anyone target pips. We need to adapt with the market and take the opportunity of good trade.

This is important. You should make a list of your daily goals and then in that list set your pips and your risk reward ratio. Do your best to achieve these goals. This way you will be able to manage your money, risks and profits.

The risk ratio increases the investment even more. The risk must be maintained as much as we make the strategy in profitability. I work with a 1: 2 risk ratio.

You can do long term trading. It will make you more pips and your pips are going to increase than in the short term.

More pips means more success!

You have got a point. There are traders who take up more trades with just 5 to 10 pips a day and make profits. It depends on what kind of strategy you have at the end of the day. Increasing pips may work for some but for others it may not. Anything that works for you is good and valid if it earns you profits. Risk management is very much needed no matter what strategy you have.