• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

In Forex business and gamebling both possible or not ?

Trading is not easy as we imagine, and this will not be a gamble, because the risks are on the responsibility will be great if we just guess just in the market, we must be equipped with the market analysis to be able to get consistent profits, and better course for the our economy

@gabanda, When I entered the market and looked at the MT4 platform, I instantly uninstalled the platform. The chart and candlesticks & bar charts scared me. lol

Later on forex got my interest again & then I had an imagination which was wrong. You post reminded me of that.

We can't deny that many people gamble for sure in the Forex field but the consistency can be maintained if we can trade with accurate analysis and not by blind trading

Forex trading is not gambling, so which traders want to make quick money here illogically then of course you’ll face MC here! I believe in money management and that’s way I use only one percent risk in my every single trade position! Here I need a standard monthly income (12-15%), not any instant result! Like last week I made here only 50 pips, but till now I am cool!

You can try with gambling but surely you’ll lose all of your money here if you avoid money management as well as risk management policies! The reality of Forex trading business is, here more than 90% Forex traders are losers, so don’t try to test your luck here when you are not confident enough about your trading skill!

Many people gamble in this field its true but when we want to make profit in a consistent manner ,we have to be very much positive here and like that we can maintain the profit in longer run

Forex trading business isn’t any kind of gambling or lottery! It’s the most standard business which on stands by knowledge! Knowledge is the power house of Forex business! My 1st live trading balance was only 100$, but now my trading equity is almost 3K! It’s not for my luck it’s for my trading skill and experience, I always trade with MM and RM policies!

Listen, Forex trading and gambling is not same; they are two different sectors! But till now many novice traders try to make here quick money! In addition, end of the day they lose all of their trading capital! Forex is a pure definition of knowledge based business!

You can try, it’s an open platform! But to be honest, you are o the danger zone; you can crash your whole balance at any time! Pro traders are consistent because they use money management and risk management rules so sincerely!

You are absolutely right! Forex trading and gambling is not same thing actually! The principles of Forex market are very standard! As you say, knowledge is the key point of success here! A knowledgeable Forex trader can earn safe money here as they are able to track real money earing opportunities decently according to their clear market concepts while low skilled Forex trader suffer a lot!

You can try to make quick money here as like others newbie! But, that’ the wrong way, no doubt! Even, more than 90% Forex traders are the losers since they don’t know how to use money management policies in their trading! I see, maximum professional traders are trading with a ordinary monthly target like 5-8%.

Make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer. Forex can be a great opportunity for your career building but don’t take it too simply.

Market reality is really harse and traders need time and analysis to catch it. Combine both technical and fundamental analyses to fuel your decision-making energy.

Brokers are our trading partners. Scammed brokers are never a safe option for you because they can snatch your capital in a number of ways.

Technical analysis is quite easier than fundamental analysis because only platform analysis is required in technical analysis. On the other hand, the global economic situation is undertaken in fundamental analysis.

Some issues embarrass traders and recalling previous losses is one of those issues. Always keep in mind that loss if a part of every business.

We are less habituated to taking lessons by reading e-books. There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube.

Fundamental and objective analysis serve us with better market forecast. Fundamental analysis strengthens the signals generated from technical analysis. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast.