• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

important tips in risk management

If you want to manage risk, you have to maintain a 1: 2 risk ratio in each trade. But you have to accept the trade from the retest.

There is a risk in everything, but it is not possible to make money from trading without controlling this risk. I ask every trader to maintain a 1: 2 risk reward. Money management is a part of success.

The first thing you need to look at is the market context. 4 types of context such as volatile / non volatile / impulsive / and corrective. Trading is done by combining support and resistance levels with these 4 things but the amount of loss will be reduced a lot.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

Consistency is the brick of success. It helps gradually to build your account. To be successful for long term we need to be consistent in profit making. Random trading can't help us to be successful.

Trading with big balance like 50k demo balance is not a good idea. You didn't say anything about risk money management policy. What's your risk reward ratio? What's your winning odds with the strategy you follow? Make your trading system well defined. And per day 5% return is unrealistic. In demo basically you have developed some wrong perception about trading.

when i thought about serious losses, i mean, the consecutive one, ashole... that something we don't avoid to come, phase, which sometimes it give us a bad venue scenery. the whole story rule u out of kind and joy mean nothing, unless confuse to a serious case of personality development. when u learn situations nothing before, u often will go back to zero. that serious man...

True. I think traders should not depend on luck. They should try to trade with proper plan.
Nobody ought to rely upon luck in trading. You can be respected one or two or three times. In any case, You truly do need to acknowledge what you're doing. It's the relentless work that at long last pays off. In the event that you do solid work in right way, you will get achievement.

Forex is not an easy journey for a trader because a trader’s career goes through several ups and downs. A trader has to struggle every time in Forex to pull out better return from the market.

Forex is a money market but don’t think it won’t only generate money for you but the scenario can be different too. Proper money management and risk-lowering tendency should be nurtured.

An important tip for risk management could be to use a stop-loss order that automatically closes a trade at a predetermined price to limit losses.

learning Forex is a continuous process but we traders generally try to learn major market principle with very short time.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.