• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Importance of trading strategies

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

Only Holy Grails is skills and experience. One needs to be very much skilled in analysis and mind control. Otherwise it's not possible to make money here.

Greed destroys the trading career. Many traders lose their investment due to excessive greed. Trading with long time targets can save you from losses. I target 2000 pips a year. According to Money Management, we can take trading up to this target.
Greed is the cause of destruction. It leads to over trading and unnecessary trading. Profit target should be logical and also should match with skills. If I have ability to get 50 pips, my expectations should not more than that.

Every trader should develop a strategy. Because if you don't develop a strategy, you will never be able to make money from trading.

Forex market offers great opportunity but unfortunately most people can not materialize the opportunity due to lack of knowledge and skills. They treat it just like gambling. As a result they can't make consistent money.
True. Gambling is not the proper place in forex market. Traders need a profitable strategy to success in the market.

A broker can turn a trader into a successful one. However, the service of that broker must be in the right way. Because the broker does not provide the right service, it is not possible to earn a trading profit.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Generally speaking, some pairs can be better than others. For Example , EUR/USD is pretty volatile and prone to random spikes , at least in my experience . USD/CAD , on the other hand , moves pretty smoothly. That said , it also depend on your strategy and what that strategy requires to be successful.

There is nobody even real professional in Forex who don’t feel nervous when making a trade. I always try to make my trade with great analysis but don’t avoid nervousness. But when I trade with emotions at random and demo account , never feel any nervous at all.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.
Learning never ends. There's always a scope to improve knowledge and skills. With changing market we constantly need to enhance our skills. Otherwise we will be kicked out from the market.

A trader is blind in forex without having a reliable trading strategy. As a scalper, I always rely on moving average, trendlines and RSI.

Trading strategies provide a structured approach to financial markets, enabling consistent decision-making, risk management, and profit optimization. They mitigate emotional influence, enhance adaptability, and contribute to ongoing learning and improvement.