• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Importance of learning

Most traders don't give emphasis on learning. They are so much obsessed with the thought of making quick money that they overlap the learning part.

Several beginner traders think that learning isn’t that necessary. However, that’s not the case. The main reason behind successful trading is good knowledge. And good knowledge comes only if you learn everything about trading.

Experience is needed to make any subject positive. It will be impossible to make a profit without acquiring a trading education. For this, it is necessary to gain knowledge piece by piece from various online websites.

Learning can make you a skilled trader and Skills can make you earn money and cut your losses. Isn’t it our final goal? People try to jump to the last goal and fail miserably. Take trading step by step.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

We the traders should choose the currency pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping should choose the pair which always ensures lowest comfortable trading spreads.

the learning is a continues process for that reason we the traders should keep a great level of patience first of all, otherwise trading can be useless.

i love learning , because i know without learning there is no way to survive successfully. so i am more careful.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Learning is like the first step in the forex market , without it a person cannot become a professional trader and would continue to make silly mistakes.

This is a common quality that I have also seen in traders these days. They need to understand that they won’t be able to survive in the market for long if they have no idea about what is happening. And for that, they will have to learn and practice.

Learning is very useful in providing you a better understanding on how to trade and imparting such knowledge can help you to get better in not only yourself but also the surrounding around you - trading, patience, discipline and more.

‌There is nothing that can replace the importance of learning in your trading career. With learning, you get an idea of the market and how it works. You learn to make moves in accordance with the market to make money. But if you have no idea about what is happening in the market, you end up making wrong moves and hence, losing your money.