• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Importance of demo trading

In Forex market place, Demo trading is really important for all kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. But practically I have seen according me mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career I have passed a long time but I still use demo account, I use high leverage and all my trading strategies with scalping to see the performance how it works. It always helps me for avoiding loss when trading practically.

The demo trading is really important for all kinds of traders, I after passing sometimes mostly traders lost interest in demo account, so I think instead of demo account we the traders can take mini account. This approach can help us to acquire more live trading experience with essential terms and conditions.

When we are trading with demo ,we should know that its for the practice purpose and we are learning something new and for that the level of seriousness should be there.

No doubt, demo is useful; it takes a long time for learning! In this case, I prefer Back testing; because it’s too much quick process and workable! I used this system for two months only, then I have started my live trading; yes I am making regular profit with my personal trading system.

Beginners should trade demo account minimum for 3 months for acquiring real trading experience which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but they don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. so it would be better if they start minim live account instead of demo trading.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Demo trading will help us to familiarize about forex trading, we will get trading experience too. And it will help us when trading with real account. IN demo account, we can learn basics of forex trading like analyze markets, manage fund. And we also can maximize analysis from our broker, like i got in FXB.

If I want to say it in short then demo can save a lot of money for a trader. Not only for new traders but also for experienced traders. Because they can test many things out without spending any money.

Besides there is no risk of losing money, using the demo account it is helpful in deepening the practice of theory being studied, and should continue to be just there to get the increase of trading and experience

I see, all of successful Forex traders were too much serious on their demo account! On the other hand, greedy traders were not; they start their live trading within a very short period of time! As a result, they are suffering right now!

If I want to say it in short then demo can save a lot of money for a trader. Not only for new traders but also for experienced traders. Because they can test many things out without spending any money.

Absolutely, more than 90% new trader lose their initial live trading balance but which traders practice enough with demo capital they can enjoy their live money! Forex is not easy way of money making, its very smart profession.

Absolutely, more than 90% new trader lose their initial live trading balance but which traders practice enough with demo capital they can enjoy their live money! Forex is not easy way of money making, its very smart profession.

Well I can't say they can enjoy because there are also emotional factors which new traders have to train on. And on demo accounts emotions are not affected.

Honestly speaking I have passed a long time in Forex but still using the demo account, even though so many traders always ignore this trading place. The demo is very good to become familiar with the platform, trading facilities, and instruments.

Demo account for beginner is for practice on real market condition to backtst system trading and strategy, will good if on demo they learn using money management and risk management, and start on real account with cent account for learning

Agree with you but new traders don't do that. If they had done what experienced traders suggest then it would have been better for them. But they can't hold their eagerness to trade with real money and also can't control their greed.

For those starting out in forex demo account is a vital tool for learning the basics and getting the market feel but one should not stick there for long as in emotions are not put to the test as a live account.

Trading on a demo account is a great way to familiarize yourself with a forex broker's trading platform, to master the mechanics of order placement and to test your forex trading system - without risking any money.

I think demo accounts are overestimated a bit. Cause a lot of people are afriad to switch to real trading after demo accounts.

Demo accounts usually have tighter spread and faster execution time. So in real account, you might experience your order get rejected or wider spreads.

Demo accounts usually have tighter spread and faster execution time. So in real account, you might experience your order get rejected or wider spreads.

It’s not same scenario in all of trading accounts! But, it’s true market maker brokers so do! Whatever; new traders should practice the demo account until they are consistent in there! Interestingly, there have few traders who were profitable in demo but right now struggling in live account!

Demo account generally is more appropriate to ensure the basic fundamental market experience which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way , but not appropriate to make sure brokers performance but shortly you can understand how the broker works.