• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IKO Forex Limited - Ikofx.com

The price range in here is different from other forex broker site. They say that they are using different provider. Although I really don't understand why since as far as I know all ECN is using the same provider and all ECN has the same price range. But that's okay. I'm already in here so I will going to continue trading.

I just request 10 dollars payments from this site. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. I guess its not iko fault if I'm not earning that good in here but rather its how I trade in here. I hope I can make good income in here still in the long run.

I guess right now I'm the only one who has investments in here. I still do trade and this month I cashout total of 20 dollars. But I still not reach bep. I still have about 90 dollars deposits in here. I hope that next month I can earn good amount of money so that I can request payments again.

I got a good run in here. Now I'm trying to request payments in here again and this time its another 20 dollars. And that means I earn 40 dollars total in here this month or my investments will be down to 70 dollars only. Not bad at all since I'm maintaining balance of 200 dollars in here.

Last edited:
Its seems I'm the only one still active in this broker site. I decided to keep my account in here. Although ironically I only trade 0.01 lot size and not 0.02 lot size required for my referral to earn rebates in here. But I really can't handle .02 lot size right now. So far I earn good if I trade using 0.01 lot size only.