• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IKO Forex Limited - Ikofx.com

I'm happy to see that I already have 31.30 dollars in here with my 30 dollars capital and not that. My balance reaches 40 dollars plus already last friday. That's for me is a good sign. I'm hoping that before the end of the month I can reach 45 to 50 dollars balance and has equity of 35 to 40 dollars.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Affiliate Bonanza 2012 - The newest promotion by IKOFX with great prizes to be given away like Louis Vuitton Key Chains, Hand Bags, and Louis Vuitton Luggage Bags, has been finished on August 15, 2012. How many referrals did you manage to have within promotion period? Final announcement and winners will be announced soon. Stay tuned for updates!

IKOFX Wali Band Frenzy - a special event where a specific amount of traders which fulfilled certain requirements will be able to get their chances to win Wali Band concert tickets. The campaign is running until September 10, 2012. Start trading today and take part in this contest!

IKOFX never fails to cherish its clients. More good news will be coming soon.

IKOFX -The Ideal Place for Forex Trading!!!

Its a good opportunity for me to trade in here. I now using .02 lot size as the minimum lot size. So far the lot size is holding. I'm using less volatile pair and that is usd/cad. Although the spread in here is 4 pips compare to 3 pips in eur/usd this pair is not as volatile as eur/usd. So lets see how this going to work for me.

Where did your trading capital here come from? Or if they have bonus like other brokers. Or maybe, you deposited some funds. Yes, I think its very common that EURUSD has the smallest spread since its the most volatile pair in the market. And expect we can see advantage in this market.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
IKOFX - Credit Card Funding Method Available Now

Dear Valued Customer,

Good news for all traders who seeks for alternative options in depositing fund into their trading account. Depositing your fund has never been this quick and safe with IKOFX Credit Card funding options! Our credit card funding options supported all major Credit Cards from Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Dinners Club and China Union Pay. Customers from China are preferable to use our alternative payment gateway specially for credit cards issued within China. For all the premium quality services, no transaction fees and commissions will be charged by IKOFX and withdrawal can be done via Bank Wire. You will only charged 5% of system fees by our payment provider upon each deposit transaction.

So, what are your waiting for? Deposit your fund now with this new funding options!

All the only available with IKOFX --- Your Ideal Place for FOREX Trading!

Kind Regards,
IKO Forex Limited.

For the last the days now I don't have a hit trade. But I still keep my cool. its better to have no trade than to have a losing trade. that's what I learn in the last eight months that I'm trading. Beside right now I'm still up.
Last july I have 27 cents loss. Last august I have 5.91 dollars profit. so For me its a good start this month of september. I'm hoping that I can earn the same amount this month. 6 to 10 dollars again. If I'm going to play my card right I can earn 30% a month profit each month.

I almost got MC in here. I'm happy that I added 15 more dollars in here. My total money in here right now is 45 dollars plus earnings is now 57.33 dollars. So my balance right now in here is 57.33 dollars but my free margin is only 12.25 dollars left. I'm hoping that usd/cad can recover as right now I have 0.19 lot size buy open in here and its really eating my free margin right now. As today usd/cad is down to its lowest level in months and I don't expect this right now. I'm hoping that I can see bounce of usd/cad soon.

Is there a way for us to have bonus in our trading account so I can also experience how to trade in this broker. As I have seen it is in our forum but just interested but looks like we will have to deposit on our own funds so it will be a problem for me.

I think not. Unless you have a referrer who going to give you some trading money but in condition that you going to trade and make lets say 100 lot size trade. I do like to trade in here and use this as my alternative broker site. So far I have invested 60 dollars in here and my balance is now 78 dollars. So in short my account expand or has additional 18 dollars.

I guess that's quite difficult tasks if you just start. Though, I'm not good also with the referrals or finding referrals since I don't think I know people who wants to be in forex trading and will invest huge amount. Well, I will pass for the meantime until I found good way to have trading capital here.

That's true and forex trading either we like it or not if we want to make profit in here we need to think long term goal. Meaning we need to trade continuously. I see potential in forex trading when I started to earn in one account. Now I have six active accounts and I'm going to continue expanding and have many accounts in many broker sites as much as possible to earn good profit and that's why I like IKOfx. this is my 5th broker site that I have invested.

Just request payments for my 5 dollars profit.
Date: 11/2/2012 4:51 AM
Batch: 117516896
From Account: U8559187 (ikofx limited)
Amount: $5.00
Memo: N/A

Thank you.

[MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION] ,this is a very good progress as for me i just signup with this program some days ago but I have not started using their services what I wanted to ask is if the site is making instant payment or how long can one get paid here.

[MENTION=23]rexway[/MENTION]
Payments is not instant but it does not take more than two hours also. So for me the waiting period is manageable. But same time since its my first withdrawals don't know if my second withdrawals will be instant. Usually in a broker site the first request of payments some times take time since they still need to check every thing before they pay.

I'm already trading two pairs in here usd/cad and eur/usd. Right now I return or trying to return to 0.01 lot size and not 0.02 lot size. As I really have hard time earning with bigger lot size and my free margin is some how hard to control with bigger lot size. Hope to reach 100 balance in two to three months.

I already added another pairs. Now I'm trading with aud/usd, usd/cad and eur/usd. I hope I can add some customize indicators like the one that in instaforex in which we can see how many position and pairs we have. Because the more I open new position and add more pairs the harder for me to monitor. Anyway I already have 90 dollars balance in here. I guess I don't need to wait for two to three months after all. I just need one month and I'm sure this month of december I will going to reach 100 balance before the end of the month.

Now I'm trading eur/jpy, aud/usd, usd/cad and eur/usd. I'm happy that I'm trading and earning good in here. I already reach 117 dollars capital in here. my problem is that I open too many position right now and my free margin almost hit 100% only. I did manage to make its back to 122%. But I'm still not comfortable. I hope its going to reach 200% or more free margin.

I just decided to invest 55 dollars in here. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. Although my free margin is still down to 189%. I'm already comfortable with that. I just hope to earn good amount trading eur/jpy as I got hit by this pair and I really need to trade for three months just to breakeven in this pair.

You have to wait that long just to break even. I am just wondering this is a good broker also as you do not tell any bad experience with this one and that you are still trading on this one. So i would like to try out this one also.