• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IFC Markets - IFCMarkets.com

Guys, how is your trading going? It seems to be too quiet here... Is there anything wrong with the broker or you've just stopped trading?

I wonder what was so important that you were busy with, I bet you've been testing the new features of ifc markets, I mean MT5, that they've recently added.

I haven't heard of them adding MT5 yet, but things are going better in trading on forex now. Although you really did get me intrigued) You yourself have tested the work of MT5, how's the execution quality?

Yes, I've already had a chance to trade on MT5, it's all as it's been expected, smooth and without any problems, functionality wise mt5 is of course much cooler than mt4.

Well, you know, functionality isn't everything... For me a serious disadvantage of mt5 is the possibility of locating deals, meaning opening 2 deals with one asset in different directions.

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any problems on the part of ifc markets, but still it's better to verify in support.

Broker IFC Markets interferes in the process of filing the quotations for a trader. This means that the broker can manage your quotes and manipulate them. When you open a deal, it does not go directly to the stock exchange, it is not clear at all whether your deals are on the stock exchange. With a high probability, the broker is a scam.