• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IFC Markets - IFCMarkets.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for IFC Markets at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and profile for IFC Markets

Last edited:
i trade with this broker as well. i like the spread and fast execution. it is really profitable broker, because of the low spread. i don*t know if they have instant withdrawal for electronic payment, because i use wire transfer, not electronic payment.

I always use electronic methods and I assure you that the execution is really fast. I would only like them to add a couple of other electronic methods cause they provide only two: Liberty Reserve and Webmoney.

I have recently found IFC Markets and have involved in CFD trading a couple of times. The company provides more than 80 CFDs on Indices, Stocks and Commodities.Conditions are quite convenient to me, especially CFDs on Stocks. They offer 1:40 leverage, commission is charged only for opening a position – 0.1%. Additionally, when you keep positions open, no swap is applied.

Only 2 options of electronic transfer - certainly not enough. Many brokers have a lot more payment opportunities. After all, convenience and comfort are most important for a trader.

I opened an account with this broker, it has lots of instruments, I wanted to try one strategy, which I discussed online. The strategy works with some stocks. It seems to be working with the demo, but the company spread is frightening. It's kinda big.

You think the spread is big here? What did you compare it with? I think the spread is even lower than with others.

Well, for instance, others spread starts at zero, whereas here at 1,8! But others don't have as many instruments. I don't know whether or not to open an account here. But I'm gonna stay with the demo for a while, see if my strategy will be profitable.

Those brokers whose spread starts at 0 have a fluctuating spread. But ifcmarkets spread is fixed. That means that it's spread is almost always near the 1,8 mark, might widen a little with the news, up to 2,5. But on a floating spread, expansion can go up by dozens of points! Which means - hello stoploss! In any case, fixed spread is convenient in middle and longterm deals and when trading with the news. The 1,8 spread - is for the fixed, is one of the lowest. I think it's worth trading here! Thanks! =)

That's right, I hadn't noticed that the spread is fixated, thanks for telling me. well, since that's the deal, then that's great, since most companies spreads are much higher than here. speaking of which, how are things, are you still trading here?

so far I am, but a little less often now because I have almost no free time for forex. are you on a real account now or still on a demo?

It's been 2 weeks since I've been on a real) been saving up for the first withdrawal, want to withdraw half the amount I deposited, and want to make the amount on forex, meaning that after withdrawing on the deposit there'll be the initial sum I started with.

and why go to so much trouble? if you wanted to test out the withdrawal of money, should deposit a small amount and withdraw it, that's all.

read many reviews about this company, but haven't tried trading yet myself, is the withdrawal truly fast?

Depends on what you call fast withdrawal. They withdraw on average within a couple hours, as far as I know with other companies one has to wait several days.

Well, that's the same thing I've read in the reviews. Is trading here atleast easy, wouldn't wanna waste my time.

Different strokes for different folks, I like it, conditions are more than decent, support is good too, I don't even need anything else.

If your aim is calm, secure trade, then this broker is just right for you. I don't like chaos and empty promises, fancy shmancy stuff like competitions, for me the main thing is that they don't cancel deals and pay in due time.