• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IFC Markets General Discussion

IFCMarkets

Broker Representative
Hello, I am a representative of IFC Markets. In case of any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to make posts here. I will be glad to answer all your question and get your suggestions if you have any.

I will keep on posting new information about IFC Markets on a regular basis.

IFCMarkets_Forex_&CFD_Broker.png

Maybe you have already heard of our company, however
I would like to present it and its main advantages.

IFC Markets, an International Financial company, has been operating since 2006, providing services in trading currency pairs, precious metals, Index CFDs, Stock CFDs, Commodity CFDs.The main goal of IFC Markets is to provide clients with top-level services, including: trade without request, no matter what volume of trade you are performing, instant execution of all kinds of orders, low spreads, contact capability within a few minutes from any part of the world, and 24-hour tech support. IFC Markets is currently involved in creating of subsidiary branches in different regions and countries worldwide.

The most important feature that distinguishes IFC Markets from other companies is the provision of its own new-generation trading-platform NetTradeX. This program is the result of several years work of highly-qualified programmers of the NetTradeX Company, also included in the group.

In addition, IFC Markets has launched an innovative trading method GeWorko, through which it is possible to create personal composite instruments (PCI) in the trading-analytic platform NetTradeX and instantly obtain their price history.

Advantages
  1. Professional own trading platform NetTradeX
  2. Trading on streaming quotes with fixed spreads
  3. Leverage of 1:400 for currency pairs and 1:40 for Stocks
  4. Interbank SWAPs for currencies
  5. Interest-free borrowing of non-currency assets
  6. Opportunity to create personal composite instruments PCI
  7. Fund Insurance in AIG EUROPE LIMITED

IFCMarkets

Broker Representative
Dear clients!
Due to the Christmas and New Year holidays trading schedule is changed from 24.12.2014 to 02.01.2015 for the following instruments (CET), that you can see here.

There is a very interesting conditions. I would like to read some reviews from this company traders. It's strange that this thread doesn't have any.