• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you want to trade with indicator

If you want to trade with indicator, you have to find out what works the best for you. Everyone is different from each other. Our understanding level is different. Perception is different. You have to do research and test on demo to find out the best one that suits your trading personality.

Moreover, today you can check everything on a demo and choose the settings that will help you find the best moments on the market.

It is true.
But now there is a huge number of indicators on the market, so you can always find something interesting for you...

Indicator signals tend to be very slow. I used to use indicators when I was a new trader. A lot of the time the indicator would signal a trade after the trend was over. Many good indicators work very well. Such as Moving Average, made histogram, there are some good indicators of this kind, the service of these indicators is very good.

Yes you have to find it of your own that what indicators works best for you. Here is the problems. Most do not want to test indicators, as it will take long time to find out. They directly use on live account and says nothing works.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Different traders use different indicators and systems. From by experience I can say that looking into what others are doing only creates confusion. If you want to be a good trader, learn how a indicator works, how to modify it. You have to find out your strength. It is all about what you understand the most.

I don't usually use indicators but some indicators are very useful. Such as Moving Average, MCDI, etc. Which helps to capture the swing points of the market.

For the long term most traders are loser. It's because most traders do not have enough skills. Some have good technical knowledge but fails because they can't control their mind. As a result open too many unnecessary trades.

Indicators are utilized for technical analysis. All indicators are good if you know how to utilize it and when to utilize it. But All indicators are slacking. I have not found one that predicts the market perfectly. That's why you have to learn the market sentiment. You need to read the pulse of the market. Above all of indicators helps a lot despite being slacking.