• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you lose your full capital; what next?

Yes I know; you are following the rules of money management properly but guess; you lost your current trading account; then what will be your next move?

Well my dear, if the broker is regulated I would try to do something with that, that's for sure, I will try to contact all possible institutions to get my money back to me, that's really out of the question even, not even sure why do you ask that much, thanks

I am using SL so sincerely besides; my average risk reward ratio is below the 2% so; I think, I’ll never face MC in my trading! By the way, if I face MC then surely I’ll invest once again since; Forex is my main source of income!

You should try to recover it no matter what, many people could really help you if there is a need so be aware with that, you really could. There are even some services which claim they can recover your money and very fast, not sure how true is that.

You should try to recover it no matter what, many people could really help you if there is a need so be aware with that, you really could. There are even some services which claim they can recover your money and very fast, not sure how true is that.

Hello; how many people can help me? What was your point? Am I missing something?

By full capital what do you mean here honestly ? I do not see anything happening with that. I will never bet my full amount of money to something like that really. And to get it going we do something good like that for example. Thanks anyway for all that.

Forex is my main source of income; so no way to leave! Of course; I will invest once again; need to work on my own trading mistake for sure!

Most of the time trader quit the trading. Actually, I never blow my real account. But in demo account I lose whole account capital couple of time. However, I never loss hope and I keep trying.

I know most people will say quit trading.
But according to me, instead of quitting, I would pre-plan stuff for myself, give it a second try.

At first, I would take a break from trading to travel somewhere far away. After traveling for a while, I will create a positive mindset, forget the previous loss, and start new trading. And I will try to deal with the loss.

First few deposits you are going to lose there is no doubt. What you have to do is developing your skills so that you can make profit. Study and market observation is the key way of learning.

Traders want consistent profit from the market but the market doesn’t allocate regular profit. To become a good trader, first and foremost you have to be a good analyzer.

Basically, analysis is classified into two types, one is technical analysis and another is fundamental analysis. Skipping one of these types isn’t a good option for traders.

In EA trading, trades are not in your control even though EA trading is getting trendy with time as it is diminishing the necessity for human labor and professional and expert traders have proven EAs and these robots are performing better.