• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

if you feel tired

Trading with tiredness not shows desired results. I think forex give us freedom of all type then why should take risk with tired body and mind. Our mind can not think properly to decide right way of trading in this state.

yes you are right because this business like any job or any business in our life for example if i am tired or flu i will not go to my job because i could not make focus and i can not work someday i did not sleep for 48 hours and the result was margin call at one day

if you feel tired you should never force yourself to continue trading because it would be a negative impact to our trade and many new traders who trade ent endlessly because they are always dissatisfied with the trade which they did without realizing the risks that will occur on their trade when they trade continuously despite feeling tired

Yes, that’s the way that I am following here! Trading is all about concentration and determination! So, I can’t make proper market analysis when I am not 100% okay! By the way, as a full time trader I like to spend here more than 8 hours in every day.

I think, which traders don’t follow proper money management and risk management rules in their trading only they have such an experience of margin call in a day!

Well this is a fact. Not following proper risk management can result in great loss and there are traders who learn from their mistakes. The forex business in not for short term, rather it is a long term business.

if any trader thinking forex is short term business hence will look trading with greedy, and thinking easy to making profit, so many beginner get fail in trading should we remember as consideration if actually forex trading is not easy, how to avoid big loss in trading we need patience with safe trading low risk, and learn how to manage money with good money management

Patience, good money management are necessary part of being a profitable trader. If they don't maintain these things then they may suffer loss because of them. Traders should always look at the big picture.

In every business if we always done continue will making tired and we need to take a rest, although you are sleep everyday also will felt tired and you need to wake up, included in forex business, if you always in front of the chart hence will make tired and you need break awhile to take a rest, our body need balance in our living

Absolutely, that’s why I don’t try to spend here a long time in a single session, taking a short break is very essential to me.

If you are feeling tired in the forex trading, you should stop trading and take some rest. Tiredness causes negative feeling inside a person. You should take some much required break. Maybe go on a vacation or spend some quality time with your family or friends.

If you are feeling tired in the forex trading, you should stop trading and take some rest. Tiredness causes negative feeling inside a person. You should take some much required break. Maybe go on a vacation or spend some quality time with your family or friends.

Really tiredness causes bad feelings; that’s why I always take a decent break when I am not mentally 100% okay. I need, full of my energy during my trading sessions.

If you are feeling tired in forex trading, then you should take a little break from the trading. You need to be emotionally ready and motivated to trade forex. You need all your senses alert and active.So, don't rush things and if you are feeling a little dizzy, take some breather.

If you are feeling tired in forex trading, then you should take a little break from the trading. You need to be emotionally ready and motivated to trade forex. You need all your senses alert and active.So, don't rush things and if you are feeling a little dizzy, take some breather.

Of course, talking a little break is very much important! By the way, may I know the duration of your short break, please?

A trader needs to analyze all the essential aspects of trading. Select trading decisions can be troublesome since a forex trader needs to carry out many difficult processes here. Thereby, when you are feeling tired you should take a break and must think of why you are feeling disturb. Again, a trader just needs to take decisions after taking an interval if he feels anxiety as it can help him to feel relaxed.

A trader needs to analyze all the essential aspects of trading. Select trading decisions can be troublesome since a forex trader needs to carry out many difficult processes here. Thereby, when you are feeling tired you should take a break and must think of why you are feeling disturb. Again, a trader just needs to take decisions after taking an interval if he feels anxiety as it can help him to feel relaxed.

So, what’s your recommended times on session break? No doubt, tiny break wouldn’t be helpful at all.

You have to quit trading if you find yourself unsuitable for it at any stage of your career. If you will continue then you will waste both your time and money at the same time. Everyone is build up for doing something great and you have to find what you are build for. Thanks

You have to quit trading if you find yourself unsuitable for it at any stage of your career. If you will continue then you will waste both your time and money at the same time. Everyone is build up for doing something great and you have to find what you are build for. Thanks

You are always welcome. Yes, I am also following the same way; when I am not 100% okay, then I close my chart; I consider my physical & mental health so carefully.

if you feel tired you should never force yourself to continue trading because it would be a negative impact to our trade and many new traders who trade ent endlessly because they are always dissatisfied with the trade which they did without realizing the risks that will occur on their trade when they trade continuously despite feeling tired
Good advice. If that happen to me, I always take break and refresh myself. Try to clear my mind.