• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

if you feel tired

if you feel tired you should never force yourself to continue trading because it would be a negative impact to our trade and many new traders who trade ent endlessly because they are always dissatisfied with the trade which they did without realizing the risks that will occur on their trade when they trade continuously despite feeling tired

Yeah, I agree with this. Being tired clouds your judgement and makes you do trades you shouldn't have ought to. Just simply take a break (30 mins or so) when you feel tired, it will work wonders. :p

Of course, the only thing that we need is take a rest, it will be useless for traders to force themself to trade if they tired, if traders force themself the result will be bad or we may become sick later. That thing for sure will affect our trading later.

Definitely, when we tired so that condition don’t continue trading, if you continue trading that’s return bad and lose money as well. I will also suggest when feel tried don’t trade. I have found mostly new trader do continue trading including tired condition then claim to currency trading.

Forex market is not running away anywhere and so we can afford to be patient here. A tired mind cannot take decisions of high intellectual quality and cannot focus properly on the Forex market. Thus when we feel tired while trading Forex we should take a break to refresh our mind.

Yes, we will not need to always be in hurry that without analyzing and just place our positions after we have logged in our trading account. Well, we should also consider about the relaxation as part of our way to not have losses or sort of risk management to handle the stress and mistakes we've made.

There is surely a negative impact if you going to trade without a calm mind, of course our body is also important that we must not forcing ourselves too much, because it can really affect our trading. If you feel tired then you must take some break first and relax and don't think about Forex trading, just to give your body and mind a break.

There is no doubt about that. In fact it affects all activities that you do, not only trading. For example there was an experiment that shows that tired drivers are more dangerous than drunk ones.

Our brain is surely working slowly when our mind and body is tired. If you want to make profits then you should care about your body and mind first because it's really bad when we force it. And in Forex trading we need our brain to analyze the market and make decisions so when our mind is working slow then you can't expect that you will come up with a good decision.

if you feel tired you should never force yourself to continue trading because it would be a negative impact to our trade and many new traders who trade ent endlessly because they are always dissatisfied with the trade which they did without realizing the risks that will occur on their trade when they trade continuously despite feeling tired

Even when we are tired the mind is also tired so therefore there is no way we can make a proper decision and also thats why robots are being programmed when we are tire we can easily make analysis and then setup the robot to trade for us while we have some rest,but,i think this applies to exprienced traders and not newbies.

Even when we are tired the mind is also tired so therefore there is no way we can make a proper decision and also thats why robots are being programmed when we are tire we can easily make analysis and then setup the robot to trade for us while we have some rest,but,i think this applies to exprienced traders and not newbies.

Fores is not an easy means to make money and we need to apply mental abilities and knowledge to earn money in Forex trading.We should avoid trading Forex when we are mentally unstable and sad. A sad mind is not a profitable mind and we are more prone to commit mistakes or take irrational decisions during this time. We cannot focus on trading properly when we are sad.

If you feel tired, you should stop trading and do other things as you have other things to do that will relax you and you can come back later when you're fresh on your mind. Also, when you're too impulsive or greedy, its a bad time to trade. You need to trade when you're calm and not too impulsive, tired or stressed since you can throw in and out trades that will lead to losses.

forex trading is mentally tough job.if trader tired it leave a bad impact on its performance in trading.so before forex trading trader should active with fresh mind..

Well, if i feel tired then i just stop trading for that day. Because trading with tiredness can cause a wrong decision. and that can cause a huge disaster to me. So i totally avoid that situation.

Its recommended that you don't trade when you're tired, drunk, depressed, angry, sleepy, impulsive or too needy for money cause its just like shopping for groceries when you're hungry. You will buy everything you see and then don't eat it when you get home so you're wasting your time and money. Same in forex you will open bad trades and you will lose. Impulsive trades are no good. You will not want to open trade while you do not feel good to think clearly.

This is one of the reason why robots are good to trade with because when we are tire and the market is volatile making use of robots will help you trade just by setting up the robots on how to trade for you. But then the robot needs more knowledge and when trading manual, we shouldn't trade when we are tire because we will be lazy to conduct a proper analysis.

The best thing to do when you are tired is to temporarily leave the market. Tiredness though is more of a physical thing but works on our mental attitude as well. A trader that is tired will hardly think straight as most times, dizziness will most likely set in. He tends to lose concentration as well and if he didn't take any loss control measure like stop loss, his funds will be gradually wiped off.

Physical tiredness, to a certain extent, is manageable when it comes to forex trading. However, mental tiredness is not. This is because, forex is more of a mind game. Only a trader with fresh mind can rein over the market. In case we experience a sorrowful event (personally or professionally) then it is better not to trade at that time. Our mind will remain confused and any trading decision taken at that time may not go as per our intention. Physical tiredness can be managed rather easily. A few hours of rest would refresh our mind and body. We can commence trading after that.

Physical tiredness, to a certain extent, is manageable when it comes to forex trading. However, mental tiredness is not. This is because, forex is more of a mind game. Only a trader with fresh mind can rein over the market. In case we experience a sorrowful event (personally or professionally) then it is better not to trade at that time. Our mind will remain confused and any trading decision taken at that time may not go as per our intention. Physical tiredness can be managed rather easily. A few hours of rest would refresh our mind and body. We can commence trading after that.
Well right but they are still in some way, inter connected. Personally, if I feel tired physically, it affect every other thing I do when it comes to concentration. It reflects from the way I think and the next thing that comes is for me to feel dizzy. In such cases, I hardly would even sit and view the charts not to talk of making analysis.

If a trader is feeling tired, I'm sure the trader will not want to trade because of the tiredness. It is better that he or she will take a break so tto avoid making of too much mistake in the analysis if the market. Tiredness will mean that the trader will start to be losing concentration when he or she should be focused.