• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you are new trader

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Forex news website Fx Factory is really good than all others, when time to news i always depend on it.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

due to lack real money management is the foremost reason to loss for beginners , i don't agree , it a part behind losing but the main problem is the revenge trading that comes from emotions.

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

which amount is more appropriate for new Forex trader , it depends on how much basic knowledge he acquired including practicing, if any newcomer go thorough all basic level of trading with live experience for 6 month , i think he has the capability to reduce unfortunate losses and risk.

its a complicated question to answer, generally for beginners major pairs should choose. but besides they can practice all others in demo. its good for increasing knowledge and experience.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Forex is not any easy way of money earning! Basically, making 1-2 TP is maybe available; if you wanna be a consistent player! Having a good trading skill is the Must!

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

Demo account is better than investing to live account in start. Good part in demo is that we can download it from any reputed broker without depositing any money.

As a new trader, it is better not to trade with large deposits. This can put the account at risk. If you are a beginner trader, you must do a lot of research. Do demo trading and learn trading from various online sites. If you learn everything and trade, the chances of loss are less. So first you have to develop Skrill then you have to focus on profit.

If you are a new trader, your first step should be to explore the markets well and research properly. Also, use a demo account to test your knowledge and strategies and then go start with a live account. Do not directly risk you funds in the market.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session