• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you are new trader

according to me, most important trading tips dont depend on your trading strategies completely, i lost much equity for that. result of our trading its all about temporary session., nothing without it at all.

trading is always risky particularly when it is time to news, beginners always have to leave news trading due to lack of fundamental information.

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

we can learn trading principle from various sources but the best way according to me by own trading mistake. our mistake can be our great Mentor , we should leave the habit doing same mistake again and again. if cant , no way to come out fro losses at all.

as a newcomer Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

which amount is more appropriate for new Forex trader , it depends on how much basic knowledge he acquired including practicing, if any newcomer go thorough all basic level of trading with live experience for 6 month , i think he has the capability to reduce unfortunate losses and risk.

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

for beginners it is more appropriate to learn Forex First of all , learning should with slow progress , but mostly newcomers try to learn Fx within very short time , as a result they got nothing.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So this is very risk trading place where 90% traders are loser. We the traders first of all have to make sure the best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge. And besides good trading knowledge it is more important to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

make sure regular basis profit is very effective even though its smaller, 5% sounds minor but when it comes regular basis , it can make huge amount.

as a newcomer
Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

practice can make you perfect , but in Fx we practice at random in demo and got nothing ultimately. si, i recommend micro account for practicing.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme