• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Ichimoku Winners ebook + Live analyzing charts everyday

Hello Forex Winners

Greetings from Egypt :)

My name is Ahmed Elagouz and Here is my free e-book ( Ichimoku Winners )
I have published it in November 21, 2012 on my blog. You will know how to read the market with Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō indicator which is the best on your MetaTrader.
You can use it alone , can mix it with price action trading or use it with trend lines to take perfect signals from it.
I have written the e-book in an easy and simple way to be understandable for all. Also there are lots of pictures to be more easy for you.
So , your English shouldn't be perfect to understand the e-book.

Lean more about Ichimoku Clouds (Kumos) on Ichimoku Winners e-book
Also you : Will know how to use Chinko Span.
Will know how to use kijun sen.
Will know how to use tenkan sen.

Read the e-book directly from here:
http://www.forexwinners.net/Ichimoku-Winners.pdf

Download from a direct link from here :
http://forexwinners.net/Ichimoku-Winners-e-book.rar

I Will share live charts everyday for swing traders.
that will be more helpful to understand the indicator easily.

Follow me , guys ^_^

Best wishes for all ^_^
Ahmed Elagouz

USD-CHF-Loss2.jpg

what will you do if the price goes against the Ichimoku signal ?

Ichimoku isn't a holy grail and you will meet such these situations while trading .
But the most important thing , when must you close your trade even with losses , and when must you be patient to recover the losses and close your trade with some green pips.

On that picture , Ichimoku gave us a strong signal to short and we already sold USD/CHF , but the price went against our trade and went up about 50 pips. Also there is a candle closed above kijun-sen and it's a signal from kijun-sen to close now.
We talked in Ichimoku Winners ebook about many ways to close our trades and that was one of them.

We talked also about another ways to close our trades.
We will ignore closing the candle above kijun-sen and will wait its crossing with tenkan-sen.

But you will ask now , which way is the best while trading ? should I close to be in safe or must I wait and trust the Ichimoku's signal !

Some tools may help you like Trend lines , Fibonacci Retracement or Price Action signals.

You must practice , try this and that , learn from here and there and you will know the best for you !

NZD USD H4

Bought after breaking the trend line and the Kumo.
The market opened under the Kumo and the trend line.
here was an exception and we won't close .
Will wait closing the gap and going back through the Kumo.

GBP JPY H4 chart
Tools : Ichimoku indicator , 2 trend lines , Fibonacci Retracement.

Important trend line on GBP JPY.
Looking for breaking the trend line and the Fibo level to continue moving up , Or going back to touch the clouds.