1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it.

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by vav.20012, Nov 16, 2018.

1. vav.20012

vav.20012

And what, if to us to look at this question from other point of view?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - apologise opinion commit Forum Date
    I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. General Trading Forum Nov 15, 2018
    What is your Opinion ,Which class is involved in Forex trading ? Beginners Forum Sep 26, 2013

3. alina.marabar

alina.marabar

What's your point? i can't understand.

4. sininfinity

sininfinity

I can't say I understood either. But it looks like the OP tried to say everybody makes mistakes but some are too arrogant to see or accept their mistakes.

5. lioneld

lioneld

Where you got this massage? During trading or anything else? Please, share with the details.

6. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Due to many effects, a trader sometimes gets confused regarding the decision making of trading. He can’t be able to perform his currency exchange trading if he lacks education. Even sometimes, traders make trading decisions during comprehensive off-hours even though forex is a truly 24 hours market here. And for this reason, a trader must try to understand which market session will be appropriate and will offer developed income facilities to him.

7. Vernessh

Vernessh

Bro, I appreciate your effort to contribute to this forum, but can you elaborate a little bit what exactly is your point. Regarding exactly what error you are thinking of? Also you dont need to apologize for your opinion, as it is quite ok to speak openly about any topic

8. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Exactly; this community is open to all; especially for the new trader! So, new traders can start any type of discussion here!