• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I am using MaximusFx

Hello Guys
From the last 7 months I am using MaximusFx. It's a regulated broker with forex and binary options trading facilities. I basically trade both forex and binary options. I found this as the best option. Their trade execution is instant. It provides 1:1000 leverage. Does anyone here use the broker? What's your thoughts about the broker?

Yes I am also using MaximusFx for around 6 months. So far I am very happy with the broker. I do both long term trading and scalping. My scalping becomes easier because of their low spreads and instant trade execution. I also like their quick withdrawal.

Yes I am also using MaximusFx. I basically do scalping. I am happy with the broker. Specially with their spreads and instant trade execution that help me in my scalping. I also like their quick withdrawal procedure.

Hello Guys
From the last 7 months I am using MaximusFx. It's a regulated broker with forex and binary options trading facilities. I basically trade both forex and binary options. I found this as the best option. Their trade execution is instant. It provides 1:1000 leverage. Does anyone here use the broker? What's your thoughts about the broker?

Please don’t mind; when a broker offering 1:1000 leverage then I got the idea on their real activates.

Not a bad broker, I saw some good reviews about them. Especially the fact that their spreads are really nice, that's something a trader can look forward to in selecting a good broker. I am stuck with Forexchief broker anyway; they have better conditions.

Last edited:
Among thousands of electronic brokerage houses I have chosen a regulated broker ForexChief after conducting all due diligence. My broker is suitable and it is ensuring me free forex indicators; reliable forex signals, constant customer care support through a team of experts. It is providing me user friendly trading services of lowest zero spread; absolute capital safety, proper regulations, good leverage of 1:400; re-quote and slippage free trade executions through modern trading platform.

I have such a horrible experience with this company! Their support system is really too much; not user friendly! Don’t waste your money here, better- use a good broker.

Broker is a big deal when it is time to make sure a successful trading life, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

No idea on this broker; but I see; there have so many negative reviews on the popular Forex review sites! So, be careful.
It is a very bad broker and the owners don't even have money to spend on certain features. I think it is bucket shop, if you put your money in, don't be sad when you cant get it back. Stay away, too many negative reviews.

this kind of broker right now is difficult to found , because almost thousands of brokers are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams.

i love the broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading of trading technology, and doesnt restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. regulation is not a big deal to me.

In unregulated broker, they may freeze your money without showing you any reason. They also create fake candles. We should pick up good regulated broker.