• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I am using an expert advisor

I also use an EA named Forex Power Signals. I chose it because of the years of research that they have spent on gathering knowlodge about the industry. It is very easy to used and can be used on MT4 platform(I prefer it over MT5)

I only use free EA in demo account. I don't dare to use it in real account right now. I just try it in demo account and monitor how the trade goes and hope to copy it in real account as well. I don't like to loss money in forex because of EA so I try my best to trade using my own manual trading strategy.

I also use an EA named Forex Power Signals. I chose it because of the years of research that they have spent on gathering knowlodge about the industry. It is very easy to used and can be used on MT4 platform(I prefer it over MT5)

Even if some expert advisor generated hundreds or even thousands percent profit, I would never accept it. I think it is the same as investing to PAMM accounts but PAMM is managed by human, not robot.

Not all expert advisors make money. In fact, most of the EAs lose money in the long run. This is because forex market is very much dynamic and no particular strategy will work for ever. The EA's need to be tweaked regularly. Unless and otherwise a trader has sufficient knowledge to do the same, it is better to refrain from using EA's.

Well - High number of naive traders and also pro's prefer to use EA that too specifically on MT4. Why is it such preferable and why not other trade signals? Could somebody enlighten me with the reason beyond the vast usage of EA?

Agree with budado EA is not all time beneficial in real account once i've tried and I've suffered loss as it goes against. after that I don't prefer to have it. EA is good to have in demo account.

if you dont mind could you please explain this Forex power signal advantages and disadvantages.....

I am a newbie so if you dont mind can you please explain that what is difference between MT4 and MT5 actualy i want to deeply know about this and also want to about the service of forex power signal.

I have not used an EA before and would hardly know how it works. I can only remember it can help you trade when you don't have time. For me, I own time, I do not seek any employer's permission so I would go full manual.

I would say using Expert advice for trading is beneficial for them only who don't have much time for analysis and can't give much devotion so for them it is better to trade with EA and with less hard work.

EAs have both their good and bad parts. They can generate you profit from trading and they can as well fumble especially when not properly handled. I feel that a number of times, EAs flop because of lack of knowledge on the part of programing it by the user. It is not a plug and play thing and means it requires not just installation but monitoring too.

i have never used any expert advisor because i do not trust with expert or robots i do not why may be because i will depend on something who the human made it and i am a human of course i will trade better than it if i am professional trader

Would you want to share this EA? :) i hope i will gain profit with this EA too..;) ty

Using a robot will help a trader save his or her time for something else. But before you choose to work with a robot, you should know how to make use of a robot. It is the reason why some traders are failing, because they don't know how to use robots and they only end up blaming it that it is fake.

yeah. expert advisor will help us trade forex as EA can get money automatic. this idea is important. and we easy get it if we pay sum of money

Would you want to share this EA? :) i hope i will gain profit with this EA too..;) ty
sadly, this EA is now down :( I don't know what happened with the developers of this team but it was such a good run. I am now looking at other EAs to help me.

yeah. expert advisor will help us trade forex as EA can get money automatic. this idea is important. and we easy get it if we pay sum of money
Expert advisors is not that easy to handle by everyone. There are those who really find it very worrisome trading with expert advisors or with the help of a robot. Yes, no doubt, it helps you earn without much input of your own but it can still make you lose.

Expert advisors is not that easy to handle by everyone. There are those who really find it very worrisome trading with expert advisors or with the help of a robot. Yes, no doubt, it helps you earn without much input of your own but it can still make you lose.
For me its okay to loss from time to time. As I do think I have a better chance of earning using bots than trading myself. But make sure that we know how to use bots. Theirs so many who claims that they loss when they use bots but the truth is that they just don't know how to use bots.

What’s the current status of your trading? Are you till now using the same EA? By the way, I don’t think it’s a good choice to use others trading strategy or system.