• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HY affiliates reviews - is it possible to make money with marketing forex services?

Well, there is a saying on what you can expect to be done quickly, but its not a polite one, so I won't mention it here.
I don't expect any fast money, but I planned to run a blog on trading anyway, so that could be a way to combine the passion and some passive income not related to my personal trading resluts. The idea feels vary fscinating, so I'll give it a try. I understand that most likely I won't see much money any soon off hy affiliates. Though i'm excited to start.

You never know with these affiliates. In my opinion this is a kind of alike with gold mining. You keep working with the hope that soon you will see the spark of gold in a pile of stones. The work is hard, but the reward is rather good in case you come to make it all the way through all the difficuties that you might face in the beginning.

Ahaha, true.
I also need to note that the reward sometimes comes unexpectedly. I have some of my old, really old leads for HY affiliates that have deposited this month,even tbhough the registration has happened months ago.

That is a soothing thought. Continuing the analogy with gold, I can assume that with revshare model the reward can be expected to be really SIGNIFICANT. Like as if you've found a large godl nugget instead of mining the crumbs with normally happens.

Well, that's also true. I haven't found any large nuggets yet, but I believe that in case you succeed to lead some really profitable trader with large deposit size and large volumes trades, that one lead can make a decent living for someone.

Look, the CPA bonus is just a one-time payment. If you find someone who trades like crazy, you can get lifetime payouts from the Lot Size rebate. I used to manage an account for one guy, he just kept depositing and asked me to apply a very aggressive trading strategy. Why not get a bonus from the brokerage for someone’s turnover? No marketing, no spendings. I have found him on Facebook by the way. Just talked and decided to work together...

I think you spend a lot of time chatting with them haha. I just take ready-to-use marketing materials, launch campaigns depending on geos, and pay for ads in social media. The HYCM affiliate is an out-of-the-box solution, all you need is to direct some budget. Otherwise how would you make money without money...

In my opinion, dealing with that audience is tough. Beginners are beginners LOL. I prefer talking to experienced traders, although it’s not easy to convince them to change the broker. However, HYCM has quite a reputation and a whole set of regulations. So experienced traders can be sure about the safety of their funds. The CPA commission plan offers the highest payouts for first-tier countries, so I prefer focusing on them. For example, Scandinaivain countries are full of good quality leads.

The number of people interested in trading cryptos is constantly growing. HYCM offers good conditions for trading cryptos. Unlike crypto exchanges, it’s possible to use short-selling and leverage. So I do not bother with geos. I just have a number of sites to post ads in different languages and attract people in that way.

Alright guys, I managed to get 5 depositors in August. That’s a pretty good result given the limited budget I have. I’ve found a group on FB with many active traders and it seems like lots of them did not even know about the HYCM brokerage before. I was surprised to see their interest. Three more guys are on the way to deposit in September, they have already registered under my referral link. I was just posting the usual content about the market conditions, and mentioned the broker.

Congrats, mate!
So why wouldn’t you share the link to that group with us?
ahaha
We'll have a look and steal a couple of leads from you ))

Funny
I think I will try to find more groups like this
The most interesting thing is that people jump into my whatsapp right after I posted the first word about the market analysis. It seems like they are really hungry about trading.

Nice to see someone making money with the HY affiliate program. That makes me a true believer in the fact that I’m on the right way to success. Where are those guys from?

Netherlands, Sweden and Norway
Luck happens

All of them are young, I should say
So the luck was to find a group with wealthy newbies
It was interesting to chat with them
I think I need to dig deeper to find more groups like this

That’s nice. I remember a story when a friend of mine was managing several investors’ accounts. He was also making some efforts to increase the number of investors. You know how that works, when people refer to their friends and the network grows. So the guy offered his investors to switch to the HYCM broker and deposit under his referral link. Surely, he had signed an affiliate agreement with the lot rebate structure as he could imagine the overall trading volume. As a result, all of the old investors and some new ones jumped in. The guy started getting another portion of profit from the broker without any marketing effort. That was like a cashback from his own trading operations.

As far as I understand, to get commissions from the broker, a fund manager does not even need to make his trading profitable. I mean that can be zero or a little profit as a monthly result, but the lot rebate structure would give him a decent profit from the trading volume, no? So he could just open and close trades with no to minimum result?

No way, that might work for a month or two but investors would simply go away after seeing such an activity. All of the accounts are registered under their names and they are able to withdraw funds at any time. The fund manager gets only a password for trading but he cannot perform any transactions from the account. You can’t even imagine how hard it is to find investors for a trader. So losing them is not a good idea at all.

I suppose that the broker will definitely notice such an activity and the result might be negative for such a fund manager. Any broker has a requirement to know who’s the owner of the trading account and who gets a password for trading, if I’m not mistaken. On top of that, they know under what link investors have registered. So the affiliate agreement would appear under a question.