• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HY affiliates reviews - is it possible to make money with marketing forex services?

Oh, two more have made their deposits, but by a small amount. So I decided to take the advice and try Rev-Share. I've started a few campaigns. And I'm amped for the results.

Hi. I launched these campaigns less than a month ago. So I'm still waiting for the results. You know, in forex, it's a long transaction's life-cycle. So those who registered through my link in late December and early January haven't funded their account yet.

Yeah, I get it. Although it is fascinating to compare what is more profitable all the same CPA or Rev-Share commission type.

By the way, I have 1 more deposit making on the CPA model! The year started well. I hope that the continuation will be even better.

Um, what else are you planning besides Rev-Share? Share with us. By the way, you haven't written about your progress on this model. I'm intrigued!

Hi all. It was fascinating to read the thread. I'm now interested in an affiliate program too. So I'm joining the question. Just for me, it is actual. What to choose - Rev-Share or CPA model.

Oh, you're at the beginning of your journey. Do you have any experience in trading? Regarding the Rev-Share question, so far, I only have 2 deposits on this model. So I will be able to assess the result at a distance.

Yeap, I have experience in trading. And that experience is quite enlightening. To make a long story short, at a certain point, I believed that I didn't need a Stop Loss. And then, as you've already understood, I got a very strong proof i was wrong.

It's okay, although I've learned my lesson. Well, it happens. I have enough experience to share with others, I think. I just don't know how to start in HY Affiliates.

heh, thanks for your honesty. And as for how to start, I've said it here before, and I'll repeat it. The first thing you should do is make a plan for the future. Because it's better a reasoned way.

Agree with you. And about choosing the type of commission, I recommend selecting a CPA first. This will help you monetize your efforts quickly. But then still take a closer look at the Rev-Share model because it's more long-term.

Yes, Rev-Share also makes sense to use. But you need to understand that you won't immediately feel an increase in income with this type of commission.

I absolutely agree that you shouldn't count on fast money in affiliate marketing. Although I think this is true for both the CPA model and Rev-Share one. Yes, there are always exceptions to the rules. But in general, people think long and hard before they invest their money.

Well, as my experience shows, you can get quick results. I once wrote here about the results of targeting UAE residents. Although this method has many shortcomings. For example, it is strictly forbidden to target women in this country. And you have to take this into account so that you don't accidentally break the rules.