• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Huge profit can create greed

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

Greed and the restlessness of making money quickly do the havoc. From the beginning most people consider trading like gambling. They want to make huge money overnight. They do not follow any risk management policy.
That’s right, I think greed and fear can ruin a trading career. Although greed can bring a lot of profit it is very risky.

Yes, that is true. In fact, that is a major reason why traders lose. I have seen many new traders start trading thinking that they will be able to make money easily. But when reality hits, they fail to take it and overtrade, which further results in more losses.

Kind of but not for sure. I have seen consistent traders who balance their trading. Greed to earn money will eventually create emotional imbalance in the minds of traders.

Greed and the restlessness of making money quickly do the havoc. From the beginning most people consider trading like gambling. They want to make huge money overnight. They do not follow any risk management policy.

Greed will only lead to failure and losses. I strongly believe it's the overconfidence that drives a trader’s greed. One good trade and traders begin to feel that they know it all and trade in every market condition. This is where they need to control their emotions and execute trades when there is an opportunity to make money.

If you have sufficient market knowledge, I think you can control your greed. Earning knowledge on how to use indicators properly should be the first and foremost target of traders.

Real forex traders are not greedy because they are well-known of the harsh reality of Forex market. They do take lessons from their mistakes.

It’s true that greed is clung to human nature but those who have already passed much time with the market are expected not to be driven by greed.

Yes, you are true that high profit can create greed so we should be satisfied with moderate amount of profit.