• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Huge profit can create greed

Sometimes its seen that traders when they get a huge profit suddenely they are trapped with greed and like that they can demolish the trading career instead of success.

Trading without any proper trading plan is the main reason of greed! Of course, you have to know where you need to stop actually! Never and ever expect here any unrealistic profit! In my live trading, I always avoid my greed and emotions!

Someone should not be really looking at something like that. This is not profit, this is accident. And if one gets greedy in hopes of getting accidental profit then in most cases he or she will end up losing.

Maybe they are immature Forex trader; professional Forex traders are able to control their emotions and greed! Yes, in my initial stage of trading I was also increased my trading lots size instantly after making 2-3 TPs in row, but now I am not! Now, I am working with a fixed trading lots size.

I have seen so many forex trader always consider high leverage at risk , but I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk managing plan , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

Sometimes its seen that traders when they get a huge profit suddenely they are trapped with greed and like that they can demolish the trading career instead of success.

Frankly, if you don’t have such a proper trading plan, then you would lose your momentum so easily! This is why, it’s very much important having a daily weekly & monthly trading target! When your target is done, stop trading but tart learning & analyzing on your live trades.

If you are not sincere enough about your trading plan, then you can lose your momentum at any time! So, build a proper trading plan thus you can control your personal emotions & greed so smartly.

If you are not sincere enough about your trading plan, then you can lose your momentum at any time! So, build a proper trading plan thus you can control your personal emotions & greed so smartly.

According to me it takes time, it’s not possible for the fresher’s; initially I was also unable to do so. But, I don’t open any trade based on my personal emotions.

I even envy you a little, because I do not always make trading decisions without emotions, but I'm striving for it. In general, self-control on Forex is very important.

I haven’t thought this way before, but it's a fact that I became a greedy person as more money began to appear.

Actually most traders do not get achievement in forex. The main reason is that their trading decisions aren't based on sound learning and research. They believe forex is a money system. You trade and secure immense money. They do not consider it like a business enterprise.

Greed is a very harmful emotion. Many traders trade with a lot of greed. When the trader takes such a step, the profit is much but the loss percentage is much higher. And trading falls short of success.

Greed and the restlessness of making money quickly do the havoc. From the beginning most people consider trading like gambling. They want to make huge money overnight. They do not follow any risk management policy.