• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to trade in forex market

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong , you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Mistakes in trading is recoverable but mistakes in selecting the right trading broker is hardly recoverable because an unreliable broker creates some major issues with their clients or traders.

generally newcomers do that , because newcomer always try to bring profit very rapidly , as a result they become loser

The failing ratein Forex is higher because new traders can’t cope up with the market condition. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

the first step of trading is always difficult for any beginners session. and also really challenging.

A client-dedicated broker offers all necessary trading facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.

Scam brokers are never a safe option for you because they can snatch your capital in a number of ways. A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return.

A genuine broker has no incentive at all to do so (quite the opposite, in fact!) because he has no involvement, himself, in the outcome of your trade. Those situations arise only when one trades with a counterparty market-maker rather than with a genuine broker. It's really a very simple point (yet sometimes I feel I could visit ten or twenty threads in this forum making exactly the same point in every one). It really is as simple as that!

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

Forex is the best option for women because they can trade Forex sitting at home. So, to make your trading more ease, you should start with a reliable trading broker.

To gain ultimately, you have to lose initially. It’s a plan you can say. This plan is effective for traders as long as they take lessons from every single mistake.

To trade accurately, you have to understand the market chart. The sizes and shapes of a candlestick indicates some market forecast which a technical analyzer can catch well.

the new Forex trader should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.