• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to trade in forex market

In Fx trading there are many questions for newbie how much they should get learning and practice and how much invest initially these both are important. In order to my trading experience , I will suggest to trade on demo for 4 or 6 months after it they should invest a low amount in micro accounts to get real trading practice.

We the traders learn this market attitude from various sources; from all making past mistake is the foremost. Past mistake didn’t get us nothing without lose, but provide a good lesion of trading . but we if we do past mistake again and again , then it is not possible at all to overcome from loses.

I believe mistakes are the best teacher a trader can get. If a trader learns from his mistakes then he can get lots of valuable experiences. Nothing can teach us what our own mistakes can teach.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

You have added here almost all of major currency pair! But, I seem a pro traders ca trade in everywhere, even they are comfortable with exotic trading pairs! Such as, I use CFDs, and Indices quite comfortably.

It’s really good news for novice traders that nowadays, brokers are providing market analysis so willingly! In my educational session, I have learned so many lessons by using various forums; I see expert traders are sharing their market outlook into forums so willingly! Really appreciated!

Doing business in forex trading must do market analysis so that traders know the conditions of the price movement is going on, the Fund's more chances of getting a profit if the price trend direction according to

Understand how the onset of price moves will help traders determine the analysis based on the condition of history price movements that has occurred, as a comparison in predicts the next price movement

The markets usually follow the trends and those who follow the same trends have ample chances of making the money. A technical analysis of the market might quite be helpful in evaluating the current market situation and the action to perform accordingly.

Someone has to start from somewhere. First we need to learn the basics and from there on we can try to learn more and improve our skills. One should not neglect things because they offer little.

Yes, it’s very easy to start Forex trading since there is no restriction! But after joining here, we have to spend our time according to the plan and schedule! Without discipline it’s really hard to stay here and learn Forex trading principles.

When trading in a demo account, there is no emotion. Of course you consider this as a perfect place to practice but not at all to control emotions.

Yes, it’s very easy to start Forex trading since there is no restriction! But after joining here, we have to spend our time according to the plan and schedule! Without discipline it’s really hard to stay here and learn Forex trading principles.

People will have to have the will to move ahead and prosper in this business. At times it may take a toll on the trader for not seeing good results but one should also remember that anything good does not come easy and people have to work hard for it.

Indeed not easy to achieved success, all need hardwork and good learning, included on forex trading which required good experience and also good learner which on every day trading we can learn new from the market condition, but also we need system trading and strategy trading then implemented on real market with fully discipline

Agree with you. Only 1 or 2 things does not make a trader profitable. There are many factors and they need to be combined to develop something useful to make it bring positive pips the the trader.

Good mindset also help us to making better to survive in forex trading because if we having good mindset hence all losing trades hence will accept loss as part in trading and we don't need to blaming others or own selves, trading in uncertainty market condition also need patience, which we need waiting signal or exit point timing

Blaming yourself won't bring anything. Rather what mistake you have made analyzing that will bring positive return for you as a trader. Because in future you will keep that mistake in mind.

How to trade in forex market
Now that you know how to trade in the Forex market, the next thing you need to know is what to trade. The Forex market involved different currencies from all over the world. It is also traded in forms of currency pairs. Here are the different currency pairs that you should consider trading in the Forex market:

• EUR/USD
• USD/JPY
• GBP/USD
• USD/CHF
• AUD/USD
• USD/CAD
• NZD/USD
• EUR/GBP
• EUR/JPY
• GBP/JPY
• CHF/JPY
• GBP/CHF
• EUR/AUD

These are the most commonly traded currency pairs in the Forex market. It is up to you to determine which currency pair you want to trade depending on market conditions. If you do it right, you can be sure that you can earn a substantial amount of income.

Nice list; but I use only EUR/USD, GBP/USD & CAD/JPY! Because, I get consistent result from my strategy with only this 3 pairs.

There is no ending of this market for that reason for getting security and controlling loss we always have to depend on Stop loss. So many trades who don’t like to use Sl , I think they are staying in a ship which moving in a large ocean without rudder.

There is no ending of this market for that reason for getting security and controlling loss we always have to depend on Stop loss. So many trades who don’t like to use Sl , I think they are staying in a ship which moving in a large ocean without rudder.
Nice to know your opinion on SL. By the way, may I know your range for SL (in average)?

You need to face the challenging market with confidence, intelligence, calmness, fearlessness, bravery, and purpose. You need to take every step with the utmost care and planning in order to stay profitable for a long time. Thanks!

You need to face the challenging market with confidence, intelligence, calmness, fearlessness, bravery, and purpose. You need to take every step with the utmost care and planning in order to stay profitable for a long time. Thanks!

I agree with all of your single words; it’s not easy to be a consistent player here! Trading is always challenging, in Forex there is no way of automatic money making! By the way, I have almost 15 points on my checklist of trading.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders especially the newcomers for all time emphasis on regulation when it is time to choose a broker. because we basically think from all trading platforms in Forex market place only the broker which is regulated by the high authorize can make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. But practically this happens or not? Please share your valuable experience