• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to trade in forex market

yes that is right forex demo account is always the right place for any trader to start from here in the market, but if the trader can get good amount of money then he can as well trade in the market from professional knowledge through mentorship renting But note its inlove some money doing this

Yes, I like your trading list. Because, I use most of them especially, major currencies. Because, I see, my currency correlation knowledge is more suitable for major currencies. And, fixed trading spread of TradingBanks also inspiring for me to use those reliable trading pairs. By the way, with Forex cross currencies I also like to trade on Metals especially gold, CFDs and Indices. In my live trading account all of these instruments are available. Because, I trade in best reliable trading platform that has all kind of trading facility. By the way, I open my trade according to my trading plan.

It is not easy to trade in forex market. You need to have a lot of knowledge and practice in order to trade profitably.

Various kinds of reasons are responsible for losing money in this market place. And, first and foremost is , most of the traders’ are willing to earn profit without learning. Besides, many of us think it as a money making machine. I have also lost vast many in Forex but, now I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex.

do you newbier. you put money in account. you read information about market. you will make money. we should start with demo account. we will learn faster.

It is not easy to trade in forex market. You need to have a lot of knowledge and practice in order to trade profitably.

One needs to do lots of trials and errors to develop a sound trading plan. Being profitable won't happen in one day. So one also needs to have patience.

Having a trading plan is very necessary because the plan that it will allow us to trade with the maximum. then from that try to run a trading plan with discipline

In Forex trading by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result, 90% traders are loser from this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. So, before earning money from Fx trading we the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.

Traders have to trade with a proper plan and strategy because when we can trade within the rules and regulations ,you can be a winner one day and like that you can make profit in longer run

Forex trading should be done with proper rules and regulations and traders should trade as per the discipline and positive attitude so that they can make a consistent performance in a longer term basis .

Every trader have to trade with proper discipline and effective trading strategies as well as they should implement the plan powerfully so that they can grab the pips in a proper manner in any market situation.

Forex trading should be done properly with specific rules and regulations as per the the proper discipline so that they can maintain the pips consistency with time and like that we can develop our skill also.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading style in Fx trading. Basically, Long term trading I think always safe and comfortable but we have to make sure first of all sufficient trading balance for that. My trading career I always like to trade with long term trading, but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

Right now I am using PAMM trading service here! So, I have nothing to do! End of the month I get enough number of pips here automatically! That’s the main advantages of using automatic trading service, although I know it’s very challenging, but I have selected my trading partner so sincerely! Manual trading is not suitable for me!

Forex traders should trade with perfect trading strategies and effective plans so that the analysis can be accurate and like that the consistent pips with time and the experience .

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large beginners try to make money very rapidly from here without learning. as a result mostly loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. So it is more important to acquire real trading knowledge before earning money from this volatile trading place.

You provided here very basic knowledge on Forex trading! By the way, Forex trading business is not so easy option of money making! Traders need deep knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis for being a consistent performer! But, till now so many traders are trying to make quick money here!

Someone has to start from somewhere. First we need to learn the basics and from there on we can try to learn more and improve our skills. One should not neglect things because they offer little.

We the traders learn this market attitude from various sources; from all making past mistake is the foremost. Past mistake didn’t get us nothing without lose, but provide a good lesion of trading . but we if we do past mistake again and again , then it is not possible at all to overcome from loses.