• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Start Forex Trading?

I think this is also included as general experience, many trader fail on first trading career, might included profesional trader before they become good trader also having similar experience, fail on business is not end but as process before get succeed, might it will motivated

Failure in the beginning is normal. It is not uncommon and a trader has to understand many things and during that time the trader would face lots of failures. So they should be prepared for it.

Yes indeed this is normal thing on forex trading which as trader might loss and fail on first trading career, but failure actually is one process to become better trader if we take lesson from these experience.

Yeah. One must crawl before one can walk. This is the process and traders should expect this. If they somehow try to bypass the process then they won't be able to and will face disappointment.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Whatever, you can start your trading career by using cent or micro type live trading account because of psychological issue! Although, demo is the most popular way of Forex learning! It’s my personal observation, my concentration level was too low in my demo account, then I started to work with micro account, and now I use ECN trading service with my full force!

I see, there have added so many advices for you! I see, over trading is one of the most common mistake here! So, please don’t open so many trades in a time! There is no shortcut way of money making! You have to learn properly!

I started Forex as like others trader by demo! Then I practice my demo for 5 months, I learned there technical & fundamental trading analysis! When I was a consistent player in demo, then I started live trading, I never faced here MC.

To start trading in forex trading, we need to learn first about forex trading. We must have knowledge about it. With FXB trading, I try to more improve my trading skills from time to time. I also try to learn from their articles.

Hai I Am A Citizen Of India And I Had Heard A Lot About Forex Trading. I Am Really Interested In Becoming A Forex Trader Please Help Me By Explaining Step By Step Procedures

Above all else start to figure out how forex trading works. Study a lot on forex trading. At that point comprehend how to control your notions. There is no place for voracity and dread in trading. Notwithstanding, this trading regimen isn't for the unassuming or leave heart. At that point locate a decent broker where you can rehearse Demo trading.

I started Forex as like others trader by demo! Then I practice my demo for 5 months, I learned there technical & fundamental trading analysis! When I was a consistent player in demo, then I started live trading, I never faced here MC.

There are very few people who can claim that. And this is quite an achievement in my opinion. At beginning MCs happen but if someone can avoid that then that is something praise worthy.

I also emphasis on demo account but not for all time, the newcomers we have lost interest after passing a sometimes, so we can start mini account instead of demo trading. it will be better for us to gain more experience or live knowledge . we can use high leverage in demo to see the performance how it works.

FOREX is traded in huge volumes and is impacted by many different variables making it difficult to trade successfully without sufficient knowledge.
To start trading FOREX you should first open up a practice account and gain experience as well as knowledge by reading at the same time.

The trading spreads basically we the traders choose according to our trading understanding. Should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows scalping including lowest trading spreads. because successful scalping depend on trading spreads.

Using services provided by forex brokers is quite easy. Everything is handled automatically, you register and log in to a platform and that platform allows you to trade currencies.

Forex trading is not an easy job to do as it is highly risky place to work on. The market is highly unpredictable so you need to learn properly about each and every thing about it before entering into it. First and foremost thing is to start trading with your own money. Thanks!

You need to start trading when you ahve the enough confidence that you will atay on the market for a long term no matter what happens. After entering the market you need to amke a risk management and backup plans for your trades. You can watch news as they are also a good indicator now a days. Thank you!

If you want take trading as a serious income source then you need to enter the trading world with a lot of home work. You have to build strong weapons for yourself in order to deal with the cruel Forex market which does not care about your precious money and emotions. Stay sharp folks!

Demo is obvious; on the other hand novice traders need to learn technical and then the fundamental. Money management is another important pillar that new traders need to consider.

In financial market more than 75% traders leave their trading profession within the 1st 3 years! So, any consistent result is acceptable here! I personally know few successful Forex trader who are making really massive right now, but in their initial stage of trading they made ordinary profit in their trading, so experience pays good!

Research and calculation for trading choices are done through online platforms and trading software. Trading forex can be quite an individual endeavor, especially since the strategy and reasons for trading may differ from one person to another.