• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Start Forex Trading?

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

The trading broker can play a vital role in Forex trading. That’s why choosing a right broker is really important task from all. but right now it is too much to difficult to make sure a reliable broker , because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be cams. So, when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind.

As a newcomer I fall a great loss , sometimes has lost almost whole balance especially when tried to recover instant loss by revenge over trading.

Button on the mastery of the forex market depends on the commitment, discipline, patience, and hard work. Once again, trust your self.

Button on the mastery of the forex market depends on the commitment, discipline, patience, and hard work. Once again, trust your self.

Very short reply; but I must say; you nailed almost all of the important points. Really success depends on so many parameters here & trust yourself is the key.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

in Fx Only good trading knowledge cannot brings profit regularly. Besides trading knowledge you have to focus on money and risk management which is the key to success in Forex trading.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

Forex trading is a complicated issue, needs the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge including a credible broker with a wide range of trading technology.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Especially if you can't track your open trades 24/7. leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

In order to trade Forex, first you have to create a basic idea. Then you have to get education on the platform with the help of regulated broker. You have to have an idea about how to enter the trade, how to do the analysis. Need to develop strategy using demo platform.

Yes you are right. Most traders do not want to spend time in learning. They are more interested in making money than developing skills. But due to lack of skills, they lose money.